My hand hurts so bad (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Actually, markers do care if your writing is too small or messy. If they have to strain their eyes to read your essay, it's gonna put them in a bad mood, and this may affect their judgement on your mark for the essay.

Therefore, you should at least write larger, and printing helps if you can print fast, which is what i do.

This is true, we went over some past papers from 2003 HSC..fuck I dont know how some papers get marked...and these were band 6 papers...
So write nicely..if you can...I gotta practice writing for long periods of time too now :( Bah

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I also need some further practice. My assessment was only 40 minutes, which is the recommended time for the AOS essay section in paper 1, but i haven't written non stop for 2-3 hours in a long time...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i find the best way to write fast is to write big, so even if its a little messy, its readable. also don't press on the page too hard, beacuse that puts pressure on your fingers and your hand and it hurts more and more; write more freely without pressing too hard.

and of course practise helps, of course it does,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)