• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

my horrible jap ext trial... (1 Viewer)

hk31

HSC
well....for part 2...da writing....choice out of 2 questions...one of dem was
"you are to write a speech in front of your japanese class about "it is better to shop at a big shopping centre or a local shop"?

well...i chose dis one.....but wtf.....
i wrote about disability....
wat would u guys write for this question?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hmm, maybe talk about the technology at a big shopping centre? how you could use credit cards and it's convenient

is a roflcopter
HSC
what about those crazy japanese vending machines where they sell anything! :p

hk31

HSC
damn!
i wish i had thought of dat....i only managed to think about disability....so i just blabbed 600 ji on it....
oh well
maybe next time...

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
this is in the written so you've got the dictionary and it doesn't really matter i guess?

karnevil

HSC
what schools do you guys go to? im at caringbah selective high... you guys pumped for saturday's speaking? ive been preparing so so much

anyways im out, extension trial tomorrow... need to maintain my #1 rank !! mata ne~~

sleepycat

em.... GOOD for u ... hehe... #1... well.... i am just doing Jap for FUN... seriousli when ur taking a subject u like... rank is not very important... I take Jap coz its Interesting... & heapz better than Ext2 Maths or other subjects.... :D

ranking # 1 is kinda bad.... COZ u get all the pressure to do well... or else the rest of ur class is stuffed... hehe..

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
hehe yeah ranking doesnt really matter, i just want to get an alright mark so i can drop other subjects next year :D

karnevil

HSC
from what i can gather, the new HSC puts a lot of emphasis on ranking... anyway we'll see how we all go at the end of the year wont we :rolleyes:

karnevil

HSC
BTW hk31 i got given the same trial today... theyre written by Masumi Sorell the lady who wrote WAKATTA (my 2unit textbook)

it was fairly hard but i stayed away from the shopping centre question that was fucked. i wrote the 'kids grow up too fast' one.. heaps easier to incorporate combinations of structures

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh, so what were the questions? did you link it to the issues?

karnevil

HSC
hah good luck getting me to tell u the questions.. a lot of schools must buy them off masumi-san

as for the issues, the topic is obviously group vs individual so yeah, i used all the structures i could possibly use in the essay whilst still encorporating (sp?) the issues

if only i was as good at every other subject :(

Last edited:

lizzy1004

HSC
hahahaha i cant belive i only got 80%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! h.... l'm so depressed now... from 90% to 80.... hahaha all my trial marks tended to go down.. i made da silliest errors...

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
i want 100% ^____^

but that's far from the reality of what i got.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)