My HSC journey. estimated uai:75.5, actual uai: omfg...bs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney in Australia. currently camp in bankstown
HSC
N/A
(i am only typing all this crap because i am currently in south africa on a 45.4 kbps speed and have absolute nothing else to do, btw i am not an african..lol.)
I cried in joy as i headshotted the last of the terriost scum down with my beloved (b31) mp5, as i prouded pressed the "tab" button with my left pinky, my ego went through the roof by the reflection the cathode ray tube inflicted on my 17" LCD screen, there, proudly sat on all other names, was "JacKaNaTor kills: 45 death: 15", little did i know. at the same time, in haunted house, a dozen of bloody red crosses had just sank onto the chem trail paper i did on the same day, with the finishing touch of "45%" on the front of it, well.lets cut the long story short,i was a full time bludger, a typical sad kent who spent 10 hours in front of the computer every weekdays, csing, wowing(lvl 45 mage), aoeing,,,u name it. ,and on weekends, i bball and go out most of the time. BUT, everything changed after i got my trial results back, which are : chemistry 46% physics 48% math 2u: 88%math ext1 33% ipt 75% and esl 76%. i was like "OMFG, WTF..NOOO...MY LIFE IS OVER, PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME...", therefore i decided to study a little harder,,cutting my gaming time from 10 hours a day to 6 hours day, but still i couldn't complete the work set by the teachers and couldn't understand anything my chem teacher says in class, finally, 30 days before the first english exam, i decided to ask my parents to lock up all my games, my keyboard, my mouse and my basketball, i studied around 8 hours a day everyday until i finish all my hsc exam ( my record was 16 hours straight, now beat that u damn james rusians :p) i was pretty proud of my self for finishing 3 success one, 3 excel and a jacaranda text books in the space of 40 days, i put my predicted mark into sam and got 75.5,,so i was like oh well..i tried my best,, but only if i tried from the beginning of the year i would've......., sigh....my parents reaction to it is like "we did everything we can to help u,,,and if you really get marks like that...u are fuked".after 3 weeks of insane gaming and clubbin, the dreaded 17th finally came, as i turned on my computer..everything seems to be sooo differnt...the login music,,,the icons...(by the way my parents was standing around me, and i am pretty sure my dad had a baseball bat in his hand) as i typed my student number and pin into the field. my heart was thumping like hell, reminded me of the time i challenged a lvl 60 to a duel in wow. after everything was filled in,, i stared hard at the enter key, this click of a button shall decide the rest of my life...theorotically. finally, after 4 sec of hesitation, i thumped it with my toe. and the processing sign comes up... finally, after 4 min of waiting (i have 1500kps,,dunno why it took so long) the screen loaded,, and i see it, the four number that decides my fate....my future....and my safety (don't forget my dad still has the baseball bat in his hand)..and the four digits are 93.05........

Last edited:

ioniser

HSC
dude i cant be fucked reading your story get to the piont none of this cathode ray tube shit lol

frootloop

HSC
Your post is very hard to read...

I noticed the 93.05 at the end (I didn't read your post) so congrats!

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
jackanator87 said:
(i am only typing all this crap because i am currently in south africa on a 45.4 kbps speed and have absolute nothing else to do, btw i am not an african..lol.)
I cried in joy as i headshotted the last of the terriost scum down with my beloved (b31) mp5, as i prouded pressed the "tab" button with my left pinky, my ego went through the roof by the reflection the cathode ray tube inflicted on my 17" LCD screen, there, proudly sat on all other names, was "JacKaNaTor kills: 45 death: 15", little did i know. at the same time, in haunted house, a dozen of bloody red crosses had just sank onto the chem trail paper i did on the same day, with the finishing touch of "45%" on the front of it, well.lets cut the long story short,i was a full time bludger, a typical sad kent who spent 10 hours in front of the computer every weekdays, csing, wowing(lvl 45 mage), aoeing,,,u name it. ,and on weekends, i bball and go out most of the time. BUT, everything changed after i got my trial results back, which are : chemistry 46% physics 48% math 2u: 88%math ext1 33% ipt 75% and esl 76%. i was like "OMFG, WTF..NOOO...MY LIFE IS OVER, PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME...", therefore i decided to study a little harder,,cutting my gaming time from 10 hours a day to 6 hours day, but still i couldn't complete the work set by the teachers and couldn't understand anything my chem teacher says in class, finally, 30 days before the first english exam, i decided to ask my parents to lock up all my games, my keyboard, my mouse and my basketball, i studied around 8 hours a day everyday until i finish all my hsc exam ( my record was 16 hours straight, now beat that u damn james rusians :p) i was pretty proud of my self for finishing 3 success one, 3 excel and a jacaranda text books in the space of 40 days, i put my predicted mark into sam and got 75.5,,so i was like oh well..i tried my best,, but only if i tried from the beginning of the year i would've......., sigh....my parents reaction to it is like "we did everything we can to help u,,,and if you really get marks like that...u are fuked".after 3 weeks of insane gaming and clubbin, the dreaded 17th finally came, as i turned on my computer..everything seems to be sooo differnt...the login music,,,the icons...(by the way my parents was standing around me, and i am pretty sure my dad had a baseball bat in his hand) as i typed my student number and pin into the field. my heart was thumping like hell, reminded me of the time i challenged a lvl 60 to a duel in wow. after everything was filled in,, i stared hard at the enter key, this click of a button shall decide the rest of my life...theorotically. finally, after 4 sec of hesitation, i thumped it with my toe. and the processing sign comes up... finally, after 4 min of waiting (i have 1500kps,,dunno why it took so long) the screen loaded,, and i see it, the four number that decides my fate....my future....and my safety (don't forget my dad still has the baseball bat in his hand)..and the four digits are 93.05........

1. Paragraphs

2. Sentences

hipPo3

HSC
i read it ... and it was a lame attempt of sounding sophisticated. If you spend soo much time infront of the computer then you must know where the enter key is.

That is fucking bs. Just because you do an ext you garrentied a spot above the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)