• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My life is shit as hell (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Troy2287 said:
Good, glad to hear it...disregard any post made by "applikation". He seems like a little bitch...wish I could meet him...
Thats what alot of people doing this to me when i get positive all the time. I wsh they could stop naiving me! But this time i won. I am now positive and it didn't coem back!:hammer:

T

Troy2287

BackCountrySnow said:
like your sexuality?
Yes, yes thats it...I'm unsure of my sexuality and want to have a nice hearty discussion with someone i've never met before to work it all out..

Now everyone, please applaud the idiot. -.-

NorthRiversMatt said:
Thats what alot of people doing this to me when i get positive all the time. I wsh they could stop naiving me! But this time i won. I am now positive and it didn't coem back!
Just wanting to inform you that my avatar > everyone else's avatar :hammer:

Dr.Chau

Banned
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Thats what alot of people doing this to me when i get positive all the time. I wsh they could stop naiving me! But this time i won. I am now positive and it didn't coem back!:hammer:
i'm sorry, but what does 'naiving me' mean?

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Troy2287 said:
Yes, yes thats it...I'm unsure of my sexuality and want to have a nice hearty discussion with someone i've never met before to work it all out..

Now everyone, please applaud the idiot. -.-
Well for someone who acts so tough on the internet I could only assume you felt a bit insecure about your manliness.

however, I applaud you for your effort. Idiot.

Applikation

HSC
Riet said:
This thread is fucking horrible.
Agreed. Any thread made by a troll that gets to five pages is bound to be horrible. Plus now I've got some random angry guy that seems to be pissed off with me, and I have no idea why.

T

Troy2287

Dr.Chau, you are an idiot. You have obviously just stumbled across the forum and decided to join up for no apparent reason...Go play a little flash game or something you douche.

Applikation, three simple worlds: Think about it.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
I have a hearing problem.
Wear hearing aids in both ears so I know 100% what you mean.
Sometimes I used to feel like everyone was judging me coz i had hearing aids. But it's not true...it's YOU that feels that, no one else does k man?
Keep going strong, learn to talk to people, laugh at yourself and not take yourself too seriously.

Take care

Dr.Chau

Banned
HSC
Troy2287 said:
Dr.Chau, you are an idiot. You have obviously just stumbled across the forum and decided to join up for no apparent reason...Go play a little flash game or something you douche.

Yo! Me is doing the HSC, so me is able to be in this thread.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
listen brah you gotta learn to chill a bit brah

i know people who i suspect have aspergers but they still have fun and have a social life, get laid, go to clubs, its all good brah

you gotta just listen to christ brah, he'll tell ya what to do.

Dr.Chau

Banned
HSC
zdzislaw said:
Sometimes I used to feel like everyone was judging me coz i had hearing aids. But it's not true...it's YOU that feels that, no one else does k man?
Keep going strong, learn to talk to people, laugh at yourself and not take yourself too seriously.

Take care
Put it this way, people are so obsessed with the way they look that they hardly have any time to focus on the way others look. That's how I see it.

T

Troy2287

Applikation said:
Agreed. Any thread made by a troll that gets to five pages is bound to be horrible. Plus now I've got some random angry guy that seems to be pissed off with me, and I have no idea why.
Hey, dickhead, guess what! Your the fucking troll here...Your the one posting here to stir shit up. None of your posts were even fucking necessary. Grow some brains and stop calling him a troll, when your clearly the only one in this thread trolling.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
zdzislaw said:

Take care

lol

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Dr.Chau said:
Put it this way, people are so obsessed with the way they look that they hardly have any time to focus on the way others look. That's how I see it.
I agree!
:D

Applikation

HSC
Troy2287 said:

You hate people with aspergers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)