My mum just told me that burning my English notes is immature. (1 Viewer)

B35tY

HSC
My question is: Why burn now? Wait until it's all over, and do it all at once in a super-mega-ninja-fire!

ashh

HSC
B35tY said:
My question is: Why burn now? Wait until it's all over, and do it all at once in a super-mega-ninja-fire!
isnt that wat most ppl r doin???

thats wat im planning on. so many notes...so much fire. n r planning on numerous ppl being there so shuld b fun!! oh will b good wen its over...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Komaticom said:
The HSC is a two-year course.
If you're anxious for the entire two years then you're taking the HSC too seriously. In hindsight, the HSC was pretty easy compared to the sort of assessments that can get dropped on your head at uni.

Then there's degrees like mine that have no exams, at all. Funny how that works.
Then I must go back to my games and start playing and forget what the equation of a parabola is with the vertex (0,0), axis = 0

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
BOS is lagging like a mo fo. Wtf is going on, HSC kids seriously get over it your life is not more important than my internet experience. Go study you morons, you ain't ganna find the answer here.

Kid who burnt your English notes, your a fuckwit you coulda sold them to some unsuspecting turdcake just starting the HSC and label them as quality materials, essentials!! Look I've done the HSC I know its critical to have these notes... $20???

-_-

Not much bogan, how ya been?

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
bananasmoothy said:
Hey, there's a lot of crazy people on these forums.

Point one: he has a myspace.

Point two: he advertises it in really large font in his signature <insert comment about needing friends>

... hmm just looked at his myspace. He is "pretending" to inject himself with heroin. Clearly, this kid is tres cool.
You're an idiot.

I have plenty of friends.

If you had the chance to meet me you would bow down to me due to my awesomeness.

And injecting heroin is cool.

Also, see the people that I publicly announce as "DECLINED" on myspace?

You fail.

kit scara

Lyres Lair, just past the pink baloon tied to the
HSC
I'm a little more environmentally friendly in my destructiveness. I'm pulping my notes, recycling them into paper, then turning them into notebooks which I can sell, using the proceeds to fund the creation of a time machine so I can go back into time and brutally slaughter the guy who invented maths.

Skeeta

HSC
Yeah i agree

how about

Sticking them in a recycle bin.

OR

Giving them to someone who will use them next year.

s2indie

HSC
I simply threw them into the recycling bin. I didn't want to keep them any longer.

Emzyfo

HSC
Hmmmm, doesn't smoke lead to global warming? isn't that the big hype these days? Careful! Al Gore will come and fuck you up!

Kidding... clearly.

Anyway, I think I'd just - give them off to someone who might need them. I don't see the point in having done all the notes and then 'burning' them - I'd simply help a friend out! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)