my mum told the guy i like (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
cos i got more rep and less posts than u. ive seen u whinging bout it on here before.
becos im nice and u hav 2 try and be a bitch on here 4 attention
becos u cant yet hack it that ur not as fantastic as u think u are.
u tried to rip my av off in a thread and most ppl made u sound stupid and didnt seem to care.... most ppl took my side over urs.
becos bos seems to be such a big deal to u, and u are jealous that those of us who dont take it as seriously as u do are actually liked more.

i cant speak for every1, just for beccaxx, but i think ur trying very hard to b bitchy 2 someone u dont even know, so u need to get over urself, stop picking fights, and grow up.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
but how does that make me jealous of you??

its like...a site....on the internet....and reps are little green boxes on the screen....you think that would make me jealous of you??

and the only reason you have less posts than me is cos you post in non school all the time

if you went to your profile and looked for all posts posted by yourself...id say thered b alot more than me

i dont try to be a bitch on here for attention...this is me!! anyone whos not themselves on here is a loser

where have i ever said i take bos seriously?? thats the biggest load of shit ive ever heard. bos is something i do in my boredom at work cos i have nothing else to do at work.....

vTr

HSC
think of it like this

if he liked you too
he would of spoken to you about it......

or maybe hes on a forum somewhere going

______

" WTF and her mum told me she liked me and than she told me about how upset she is when i told you! like WTf m8

any1 no wot i shood do? "

" lol rofl bang her mum insted "

" lolololol lmaowat he sed ^^ "

______

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
like you would've done it anyway. your mum did you an enormous favour. be happy!
yeah thats right, at least he knows now

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
twisted_emily said:
but how does that make me jealous of you??

its like...a site....on the internet....and reps are little green boxes on the screen....you think that would make me jealous of you??

and the only reason you have less posts than me is cos you post in non school all the time

if you went to your profile and looked for all posts posted by yourself...id say thered b alot more than me

i dont try to be a bitch on here for attention...this is me!! anyone whos not themselves on here is a loser

where have i ever said i take bos seriously?? thats the biggest load of shit ive ever heard. bos is something i do in my boredom at work cos i have nothing else to do at work.....
u sed in that attn:beccaxx thing somethin bout why does beccaxx even hav that much rep, i deserve more than her.

that made me lol.

pity we dont hav it as evidence, but sunny shot down ur attempt to rip me off.

and im me on here 2. :)

edit: post count by lookin on our profiles and all posts we had: at time of this post (not including)

ME: 1573
YOU: 2495

i think u hav a few more. try again.

Last edited:

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
beccaxx said:
obviously noone is yet jumb. seein as ur still a virgin 2.
hahahahahahahaha oh becca i really laughed at this. It made it that much funnier when jumb's retort was so shit! hahahaha

Btw - that sucks heaps. Did he actually have a girfriend?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
hahahahahahahaha oh becca i really laughed at this. It made it that much funnier when jumb's retort was so shit! hahahaha

Btw - that sucks heaps. Did he actually have a girfriend?
nahh he doesnt hav 1

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
nahhhhh. nothing changed either way. its not awkward at all.... we still hang out heaps and we r heaps good friends.
so hmmm.....

*ashlea*

HSC
beccaxx said:
nahhhhh. nothing changed either way. its not awkward at all.... we still hang out heaps and we r heaps good friends.
so hmmm.....
hey, if its not awkward at all then that has to be a good sign right? i know if sum1's mum told me their son liked me and i didnt like him id be so awkward around him...
so maybe he does like u after all! i say wait a while and see what develops.. could be very exciting.. good luck!!

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Well, maybe she's the Virgin Mary (a.k.a. Becca) Mark II?

Maybe she was GOING to have Jesus for his second coming... but aborted him. :uhhuh:
I know I would :uhhuh:

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
why? even if u hate jesus, look at mary. shes like, worshipped by catholics now. wouldnt u enjoy being a god?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
why? even if u hate jesus, look at mary. shes like, worshipped by catholics now. wouldnt u enjoy being a god?
Take it from me, it's overrated.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
twisted emily is such a bitch.
ironic then that her BoS name is twisted emily then aye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)