My new dilemma. (1 Viewer)

katy-g

HSC
:bomb: its my 18th in 11 days!

And im the 2nd person in my circle of chick friends to turn 18. So Im wondering what i should do for my first night out.

Where should i go?
Who should i take?

And more importantly... WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!!!

Lol.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Ouch, it'd be difficult to go clubbing, unless the rest of your friends have fake IDs.....
or you and your friend who is already 18 can go out clubbing! Take other 18+ friends who aren't in your little circle of friends with you! Pick up guys, etc.

Skeeta

HSC
its probably a bit late to try and organise now.. but the best idea would be to have a party at home, this way your not 18 friends can come and have a few drinks too

but yeah if you wanna go out, i'd recommend something local - somewhere you've heard alot about from older friends etc.. its probably better to go out to the city etc (assuming you dont live there) when there are more friends 18+

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Celebrate it at the top of a mountain and play scary games

katy-g

HSC
Ive got other mates who are 18+.

Ive been to our local places b4, Tav, the RSL and the Fiddler.... legally of course ;)

But yeh wanna do something different. Not caring too much bout my under age friends. We're going out to dinner another night for me...

but yea

arrested development
HSC
birthdays suck. sit at home listening to the smiths instead. far more satisfying.

katy-g

HSC
Yeh i heard the Tav was crap.

But everyone RAVES bout the new RSL and shit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)