My notes on AWAY + Related texts (1 Viewer)

ChaosTheory V2

HSC
Thanks heaps for posting this! Especially your points on "The Road Not Taken" :)

lauramarie88

HSC
No worries guys, the exams really arent that bad, just take it from me - PREPARE NOW! but not so much that you dont have a social life. You all will do famously

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
THANK YOU !

But I always heed the warning that teachers do browse this site and I better avoid copying word by word from your notes i.e plaigarism. But thanks for ideas.

lauramarie88

HSC
Hey! sorry about the late reply, I actually went to macarthur girls in parramatta last year (ahh feels it was only yesterday!)
Hope yall are enjoying your hols and getting ready for a BIG year ahead (trust me it isnt as scary as you think!)
- all the best

kirra529

HSC
THANK YOU!! :D I'm kinda in the process of catching up cos i feel behind heaps.. and you have Away notes, AND Cast Away notes AND The Road Not Taken (even though i can actually do the road not taken but the other two...)
Thank you thank you thank you, because i cant find my notes on most of my texts :(

oh well thanks :D

Se!zuRe.

HSC
yay thanks alot teacher already turned down 2 of my related texts.. sigh :'( but this is a good start plus nice notes on stimulus booklet texts :) currently ranked 1st in english lets hope i can keep this going

nynthplague

HSC
Bro... i just did my half yearlies... physical journey... and two of my text were the road not taken n LOTR - The fellowship! n i found your thing!

Very nice.... thanks u h3ktik bro!

This wogs got ur back! ahahahah!

God Bless

lmagu8

HSC
Helpppp

can some one pleeeeeease help me?!
i need to write a 3 minute monologue on a character from 'Away' and i have no idea what to write!!
please help
xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)