• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

my PINK car! :D (2 Viewers)

Skeeta

HSC
*yooneek* said:
and yes, skeeta, i too grew up with that car. Nothing beats barbie i must admit :p
grew up??

i bought it like.. 2 years ago :eek:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i'd love a HiLux double cab in black or even a HiAce in black with chromes :p awesome!

rhia

salty
HSC
i am insanely jealous. i have just been floating around in joy over my smelly old '89 daihatsu charade which is white and, oh my gosh, has a purple stripe, which is obviously nothing compared to your treasure.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
rhia said:
i am insanely jealous. i have just been floating around in joy over my smelly old '89 daihatsu charade which is white and, oh my gosh, has a purple stripe, which is obviously nothing compared to your treasure.
still sounds pretty groovy!
:)

LOL SKEETA!
ur such a crack up-
I LOVE YOU!
:p

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
breaking said:
not necessarily orange, i'd prefer it in black or white, and in a ute, but yeah :uhhuh:
aw yeah- utes are awesome!
*clap clap clap* u have lovely taste...

and KIMI ... did u c the right picture? lol jkz- thats cool- thankfully4u, you dont have to drive it. i hope the car u have is ur type of pretty :)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
*yooneek* said:
aw yeah- utes are awesome!
*clap clap clap* u have lovely taste...

and KIMI ... did u c the right picture? lol jkz- thats cool- thankfully4u, you dont have to drive it. i hope the car u have is ur type of pretty :)
Although thats one preety ugly car (the pink one i assume, judging from the name of the thread), you're so cutttte. SO its cool. You're forgiven for having really horrible taste.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAHAHAH omg...it burns the retinas. EWWW... don't you cringe when you drive that thing? fuck, i would be so embarrassed. you got guts girl.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
*yooneek* said:
um it was about 20 grand for the car and 8 grand for the re-painting
Holy shit. $8k for repainting.... I think that $8k could be better spent elsewhere (in my case anyway)- I used to consider getting my Civic redone in Orange or Yellow since there seem to be a lot of Civics nowadays... but at that price, that's like.. 4 months salary.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell
HAHAHAHAH omg...it burns the retinas. EWWW... don't you cringe when you drive that thing? fuck, i would be so embarrassed. you got guts girl.

LOL i cant stop smiling!!! i just laugh the whole way driving places cause its like a dream lol... i guess this is where you and i discover that we're very different from one another :p :p :p

Quote:
seremify007 Holy shit. $8k for repainting.... I think that $8k could be better spent elsewhere (in my case anyway)- I used to consider getting my Civic redone in Orange or Yellow since there seem to be a lot of Civics nowadays... but at that price, that's like.. 4 months salary.

ooo yellow is very pretty! :)
u could definately get it done cheaper- i've heard of 4k... but it just depends...
but yes i definately agree its a jolly chunck out of the bank account and there are a multitude of other things it could be spent on.

Quote:
ediisjoz it's AMAZING! i want i wantttttttttt!

:p <3 i hope u can get one too...then we can be twins! :cool:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I want yellow but then, I don't want it to look dodgy- this is one of those things where I think if you skimp, you will regret it later on. Maybe when I save up more cash I'll consider getting it resprayed in yellow- although that would probably kill whatever resale value is left in the Civic by then!

And I gotta admit.. that pink car olf yours- has a lot of character. That's something which I really like in cars in general- don't like the generic boring looking things. Needs to have personality!

ediisjoz

HSC
seremify007 said:
And I gotta admit.. that pink car olf yours- has a lot of character. That's something which I really like in cars in general- don't like the generic boring looking things. Needs to have personality!
i agree!!! however, i duno if i could be bothered to spray a car if i got one, i think i'm getting a volkswagon polo for my 18th tho.. 2nd hand of course! :):) i hope its blue!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It's not a "can i be bothered" but rather... "can i part with the cash". The exact thought going through my head right now re: this issue is;

For $8000, I can order a nice body kit, get it installed, get a nice exhaust, get that installed, and still have a lot of money left over to put more gimmicky things in like nice lights, tinting, LEDs, and of course, a kickass sound system with custom install (with neons too). That also adds a lot of character to a car :)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
seremify007 said:
I want yellow but then, I don't want it to look dodgy- this is one of those things where I think if you skimp, you will regret it later on. Maybe when I save up more cash I'll consider getting it resprayed in yellow- although that would probably kill whatever resale value is left in the Civic by then!

lol ur the first one to say my car has character- thank you so much!!!
im sure whatever decision u come to re: painting or other features will be the right one. u can always do it later on if u want to :) lol by all the things u listed anyone would know ur a guy! :D what are LEDs?
mmm tinting- thats something for the future too! makes it look that much nicer!!!

ediisjoz agree!!! however, i duno if i could be bothered to spray a car if i got one, i think i'm getting a volkswagon polo for my 18th tho.. 2nd hand of course! :):) i hope its blue!
lol yeah i get what you mean- my car was gone for 7 weeks!
OOOOH A POLO THAT'D BE AWESOME!!! i hope u get it!!! :D thatd look lovely in blue!!! good for you :) xx

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
you are so caring!!!
not only an explanation but a picture to accompany it!!!
too awesome- thank you so much <3 xxx
ur a legend

ps. they look lovely!!!

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
That's sooo cute!

Personally I wouldn't be seen dead driving a car like that, but I have to say it's very very cute. And it suits you, because you're all pink. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)