my PSYCHO ex...it's DANGEROUS :( (1 Viewer)

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
If this is true that sucks.

Well here's your options:
- Get the police involved. Because let's face it, this guy is not going away without a fight. Take a restraining order or whatever. Carry mace with you. Don't walk/live alone. Wait till he violates that order and goes to jail (He'll probably get away with insanity. Nonetheless, it's still worth trying.)
- Find a girl who you've always hated. Set her up with him. You'll kill two birds with one stone.
- Fake your own death.

But seriously, do the first one. My dad (senior solicitor) has seen and told me heaps about cases related to this kind of thing. It hardly ever ends with the girl alive/unhurt.

Moral of the story: Gold digging is stupid. Earn your own living.

Last edited:

auota

HSC
First of all, i DID NOT make this up, it's REAL
2ed of all, am doing med sci at uni, i WILL make my own money in 2 yrs, and my parents support me and get me anything i need, so i wasn't gold diggin'!

The only reason why i mentioned the money was bcuz it was the first odd/unusual thing i noticed about him and started having doubt that he's a srs liar, he went from pretending to be filthy rich to be a builder!

Enyways, yhh i will get the police involved

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
2ed of all, am doing med sci at uni, i WILL make my own money in 2 yrs, and my parents support me and get me anything i need, so i wasn't gold diggin'!

The only reason why i mentioned the money was bcuz it was the first odd/unusual thing i noticed about him and started having doubt that he's a srs liar, he went from pretending to be filthy rich to be a builder!

*Anyways
*I
I won't even bother with the rest

Also Med. science? You won't be making money from that degree unless you're doing it to get into MBBS (and even then you won't be making money till way down the track).

How long has this gone on for?

HSC
Uni Grad

wat uni are you doing med sci at

auota

HSC
That's a long time. Why haven't you done anything (or considered doing something) till now?
I DID, you should read the part where I said I contacted the police and told them the whole story, they said that I have to wait for him to do something "significant" before they can do anything, stupid! I know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)