My sad story (1 Viewer)

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
Guys... If you meet someone special, tell her you love her when you really do. Don't wait around like me. The biggest regret in my life...

I met a really wonderful girl in year 10. She made me try my best in all my subjects just so I could impress her. A minor crush turned out to be quite fun. I sent her roses on Valentines day. The more I saw her, the happier I became. I looked forward to going to school so I could just see her standing there, talking to her friends or sitting down doing her work in class. I saw her wearing casual clothing for the first time at the swimming carnival. I smiled.

The year 10 formal took place. I was too scared to ask her out as a date. I had a bad time at the formal. I saw her having fun, so I was content

But I never did anything. I never talked to her. I don't even think I ever said 'hi'. And soon, a year had passed.

The girl I met a year ago... She walked towards me and then asked if I wanted to come to her birthday party. Never had I experienced such a feeling before. So I went.
She received more roses on Valentines day. A pathetic cover up so I didn't have to say anything. I found out that she could play the piano. I was really impressed, and I liked her even more.

That girl... She made me realise how important studying was. Just by looking at her, I had to make myself do well, otherwise I wouldn't be worthy for her. But I wasn't worthy for her. I still never said 'hi' to her - only a mere smile and wave. My cowardice had blinded me. I became delusional. I still tried.

The year 11 informal took place. I didn't attend. She did. It was my greatest regret at the time. I couldn't even go out to have fun with her. I had control over nothing. Why? Because I was too scared.

The wonderful girl I met two years ago became an important 'necessity' in my life. She made me try my best in all my subjects just so I could still impress her. This minor crush became something bigger. My monotonous efforts to send her gifts almost became redundant. My roses were useless. Why? Because I was scared for too long.
I tried to do my best at the subjects I did. I tried to enjoy everything I had in high school. I wasn't good enough. But she was.

While I was attending events and carnivals, the wonderful girl stayed home and studied. The boy who liked her wasn't good enough.

A single phone call was what I had come up with after two years. We decided to go as a date. I was happy. But it was too late.

The distance between the wonderful girl I met more than two years ago and I was more than obvious. There were couples everywhere. We weren't together because I was too scared. I wasn't good enough. Although I had a good time that night, I came home feeling empty. I didn't do anything for that wonderful girl. I never inspired her. I never earned her trust. I never lived up to her expectations.

The final exams were over. That wonderful girl left for Vietnam. It didn't make a difference to me whether if she was gone or not. Why? I never saw her anyway. I was too pathetic.

The girl I met 3 years ago... She had enough of me. I wasted too much time. I couldn't face her in any way. There was nothing I could do for her that would make her happy. I couldn't talk to her because I was too scared. I couldn't look at her in the eyes because I was too ashamed. I didn't dare invite her to a small party because I thought she would look down on me. But she came.

I tried to treat her as a friend. I couldn't even do that. I left her alone, unattended. Why? I don't know why. It was probably my last chance to see her in a long time. But what did that matter? Wouldn't it make no difference since I don't see her anyway? When she had to go she politely thanked me. Did she really mean it? I didn't inspire her. I didn't impress her. I left her alone. She looked at me. I looked down and tried to smile. I would have hugged her, but I felt I wasn't good enough. I didn't deserve one. I deserved to be choked.

The wonderful girl I met 3 years ago... She was leaving for Orange. Leaving within days. I had no control. I waited too long. I wasted too much time. Hers and mine. Now she was leaving. The girl I met 3 years ago... finally floating away. A golden string waiting for me for 3 years. I was too scared to hold it. I let it go, and now it's gone. Why? Because I was too scared.

The wonderful girl I met 3 years ago came into my life and gave me an opportunity to experience something that will happen rarely for me. I feel so ashamed I can't even be a proper friend to her. I'm sorry for that. I feel so empty. It hurts me to know that she can't be around anymore. It makes me cry when I think of her now. The wonderful girl that brought so much happiness into my life is now out of my reach. My cowardice has turned the wonderful girl into a notion of torment. I'm sorry.

I love walking in the rain because no one can tell that I am crying. What do you do when the only person that can make you stop crying is the person that made you cry? I’m sorry.

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Ahhh, the woes of young love.

"Though nurtured like the sailing moon
In beauty's murderous brood,
She walked awhile and blushed awhile
And on my pathway stood
Until I thought her body bore
A heart of flesh and blood.

But since I laid a hand thereon
And found a heart of stone
I have attempted many things
And not a thing is done,
For every hand is lunatic
That travels on the moon.

She smiled and that transfigured me
And left me but a lout,
Maundering here, and maundering there,
Emptier of thought
Than the heavenly circuit of its stars
When the moon sails out"

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
ahha I didn't intend to publish anything. Just a lesson for everyone here. Thanks for the thought though

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
no offence, but it sounds like one of those typical forwards you get sent to your email

but anyways, if you guys are meant to be together, it will all work out. you can still talk to her and stuff, and maybe your relationship will develop. i guess, never stop trying?

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
table for 1 said:
no offence, but it sounds like one of those typical forwards you get sent to your email
It does? Well I wrote it myself just to let you know.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Maybe its time for you to let go and move on. I understand that you feel sad etc, but in the end we learn from our mistakes or what we didn't do. Next time when an oppurtunity arises at least you know not to hold back or let it slip through your fingers....
I've held back too many times before too.
Also try to have more self confidence in yourself.

Last edited:

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i dont feel sorry for u, do something about it

ppl that feel sad for themselves are cowards and weak.

why do u think its late now, do little things to show her ure interested, and if shes not, move on.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
You could follow her to Canberra?
...I dunno, I would if i liked someone that much.

uwsstudent

HSC
next girl i am sure u will ask out sooner

it's sad i mean mate u love her, i just really want to say take it easy though it maybe hard, i certainly hope u will meet ur meant to be soon

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
miaomiao said:
You could follow her to Canberra?
...I dunno, I would if i liked someone that much.
Would you really though? I mean I'm all for love, but there comes a point where you have to be reasonable, and if you really care about each other you wouldn't let where your life takes you determine where it takes your partner's life (majorly)

Last edited:

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
hbk_ace said:
i dont feel sorry for u, do something about it

ppl that feel sad for themselves are cowards and weak.

why do u think its late now, do little things to show her ure interested, and if shes not, move on.
I didn't ask for anyone's sympathy ok?
The point of this thread was to show people that they shouldn't do what I did

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
shiny said:
Guys... If you meet someone special, tell her you love her when you really do. Don't wait around like me. The biggest regret in my life...

I met a really wonderful girl in year 10. She made me try my best in all my subjects just so he could impress her. A minor crush turned out to be quite fun. I sent her roses on Valentines day. The more I saw her, the happier I became. I looked forward to going to school so I could just see her standing there, talking to her friends or sitting down doing her work in class. I saw her wearing casual clothing for the first time at the swimming carnival. I smiled.

The year 10 formal took place. I was too scared to ask her out as a date. I had a bad time at the formal. I saw her having fun, so I was content

But I never did anything. I never talked to her. I don't even think I ever said 'hi'. And soon, a year had passed.

The girl I met a year ago... She walked towards me and then asked if I wanted to come to her birthday party. Never had I experienced such a feeling before. So I went.
She received more roses on Valentines day. A pathetic cover up so I didn't have to say anything. I found out that she could play the piano. I was really impressed, and I liked her even more.

That girl... She made me realise how important studying was. Just by looking at her, I had to make myself do well, otherwise I wouldn't be worthy for her. But I wasn't worthy for her. I still never said 'hi' to her - only a mere smile and wave. My cowardice had blinded me. I became delusional. I still tried.

The year 11 informal took place. I didn't attend. She did. It was my greatest regret at the time. I couldn't even go out to have fun with her. I had control over nothing. Why? Because I was too scared.

The wonderful girl I met two years ago became an important 'necessity' in my life. She made me try my best in all my subjects just so I could still impress her. This minor crush became something bigger. My monotonous efforts to send her gifts almost became redundant. My roses were useless. Why? Because I was scared for too long.
I tried to do my best at the subjects I did. I tried to enjoy everything I had in high school. I wasn't good enough. But she was.

While I was attending events and carnivals, the wonderful girl stayed home and studied. The boy who liked her wasn't good enough.

A single phone call was what I had come up with after two years. We decided to go as a date. I was happy. But it was too late.

The distance between the wonderful girl I met more than two years ago and I was more than obvious. There were couples everywhere. We weren't together because I was too scared. I wasn't good enough. Although I had a good time that night, I came home feeling empty. I didn't do anything for that wonderful girl. I never inspired her. I never earned her trust. I never lived up to her expectations.

The final exams were over. That wonderful girl left for Vietnam. It didn't make a difference to me whether if she was gone or not. Why? I never saw her anyway. I was too pathetic.

The girl I met 3 years ago... She had enough of me. I wasted too much time. I couldn't face her in any way. There was nothing I could do for her that would make her happy. I couldn't talk to her because I was too scared. I couldn't look at her in the eyes because I was too ashamed. I didn't dare invite her to a small party because I thought she would look down on me. But she came.

I tried to treat her as a friend. I couldn't even do that. I left her alone, unattended. Why? I don't know why. It was probably my last chance to see her in a long time. But what did that matter? Wouldn't it make no difference since I don't see her anyway? When she had to go she politely thanked me. Did she really mean it? I didn't inspire her. I didn't impress her. I left her alone. She looked at me. I looked down and tried to smile. I would have hugged her, but I felt I wasn't good enough. I didn't deserve one. I deserved to be choked.

The wonderful girl I met 3 years ago... She was leaving for Orange. Leaving within days. I had no control. I waited too long. I wasted too much time. Hers and mine. Now she was leaving. The girl I met 3 years ago... finally floating away. A golden string waiting for me for 3 years. I was too scared to hold it. I let it go, and now it's gone. Why? Because I was too scared.

The wonderful girl I met 3 years ago came into my life and gave me an opportunity to experience something that will happen rarely for me. I feel so ashamed I can't even be a proper friend to her. I'm sorry for that. I feel so empty. It hurts me to know that she can't be around anymore. It makes me cry when I think of her now. The wonderful girl that brought so much happiness into my life is now out of my reach. My cowardice has turned the wonderful girl into a notion of torment. I'm sorry.

I love walking in the rain because no one can tell that I am crying. What do you do when the only person that can make you stop crying is the person that made you cry? I’m sorry.
now you've learnt your lesson. Good work in doing that.

Now, random song quote time.

"You can't appreciate real love until you've been burnt"

Evansy

HSC
dude if things are meant to be then things will happen you just gotta let time be, if its meant to be then its meant to be...... u never know

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hey man, so wats ure point, tell ppl not to make the same mistake??
wat reson do u have now for not going after her?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)