• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My Sister's Keeper (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
text

=

[ spoiler ]text[ / spoiler ] without the spaces inside the brackets

klaris

HSC
higher calibre? you've got to be kidding. just because something sells a lot of copies does not mean it is actually worthy of any literary praise.
Exactly. Twilight is a perfect example of this. I'm not one of those people who saying this book is crap because other people think so, I actually read and I couldn't believe people actually liked. I started the book with an open mind and suspended my belief about the whole vampire concept and began to read. First off, the protagonist was not a good, well-written character she whinged all the time and was one-dimensional and flaky. Also most of the other characters were badly written and I found it very hard to like them.
However, the worst infraction was the writing. To this day, I'm still in awe how Meyers mananged to get a book with such mediocre writing (that I could do a better job at) published.

Kids should read something good in the genre like Anne Rice.

Ooops, just ranted...

HSC
text

=

[ spoiler ]text[ / spoiler ] without the spaces inside the brackets
thanks heaps.

soooo, to help Kway:

Anna wins the court case, and she and Campbell drive off somewhere. They are in a massive car crash and Anna dies. Her organs are donated to Kate, and Kate lives a healthy life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)