My Situation (1 Viewer)

Grinchey

HSC
Hey all,

I was just wondering if you all think I am fine and on track for trials so far. NB: my trials are in Week 5 of next term!

At the moment, I have 12 days remaining of the holidays, and below are the list of tasks that I am yet to complete (today I completed my notes for our first Legal Studies option and last topic covered in the last lesson of the term, Family; spent a good 6 hours doing that):

- Biology Notes up to some way through Communication (I have completed all of TSFBH, but teacher said 'some of Communication will fit in the 5 weeks before Trials start)
- Chemistry (finish up last 7 dot points of CMAM and create notes for the entirety of Shipwrecks, since apparently the bought trial paper contains the whole option despite our little work on it last term)
- Geography (notes are behind, by about 1/3 of a topic)
- English (read Module C stuff on Judith Wrights poems)
- Maths (our teacher said not to go too hard on Maths in the holidays, we are doing past paper questions for 4 weeks up to trials next term)
- Legal Studies (do I work ahead onto the next option, Consumers?)

I don't know all the content thoroughly, most of my syllabus notes are long (80-100 pages!!) e.g. for Legal and Chemistry and Biology. Any advice on my next moves?

Thanks heaps, anything in response is appreciated!

lightthefuze

HSC
Hey all,

I was just wondering if you all think I am fine and on track for trials so far. NB: my trials are in Week 5 of next term!

At the moment, I have 12 days remaining of the holidays, and below are the list of tasks that I am yet to complete (today I completed my notes for our first Legal Studies option and last topic covered in the last lesson of the term, Family; spent a good 6 hours doing that):

- Biology Notes up to some way through Communication (I have completed all of TSFBH, but teacher said 'some of Communication will fit in the 5 weeks before Trials start)
- Chemistry (finish up last 7 dot points of CMAM and create notes for the entirety of Shipwrecks, since apparently the bought trial paper contains the whole option despite our little work on it last term)
- Geography (notes are behind, by about 1/3 of a topic)
- English (read Module C stuff on Judith Wrights poems)
- Maths (our teacher said not to go too hard on Maths in the holidays, we are doing past paper questions for 4 weeks up to trials next term)
- Legal Studies (do I work ahead onto the next option, Consumers?)

I don't know all the content thoroughly, most of my syllabus notes are long (80-100 pages!!) e.g. for Legal and Chemistry and Biology. Any advice on my next moves?

Thanks heaps, anything in response is appreciated!
I'm concerned that you will be focusing more on making and reading notes, instead of applying the content to questions. When you have all of the notes done (end of this week to next week), PLEASE apply your knowledge (or even do open book) to past papers! If you need any more advice or resources for your subjects - like past papers, summary notes and flashcards (I believe I have some that you do - refer to my signature below), do pop me a message via inbox. [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

lightthefuze

HSC
Do you have business flash cards typed up?? If so can I have them, haha?
I highly suggest you make a Quizlet account and from there you can find flashcards for all your subjects.
I highly recommend these business studies ones that I found that are on my profile:
https://quizlet.com/86788940/hsc-business-studies-operations-flash-cards/
https://quizlet.com/86788935/hsc-business-finance-flash-cards/
https://quizlet.com/86788932/hsc-business-human-resources-flash-cards/
https://quizlet.com/86788938/hsc-business-marketing-flash-cards/

No need to print them, they have activities such as 'space race', these flashcards can also be read out to you non-stop (even when you're falling asleep!), there are also opportunities for you to guess the key term whilst reading the description of the flashcard. You can view these flashcards anywhere, anytime for free :)

Traxoom73

HSC
Uni Grad
It would be best to know the content thoroughly but what is more important is, as said above being able to properly apply it. Just do heaps of practice questions using what you have! (with solutions attached)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)