my strategy for essays in legal studies (1 Viewer)

Mixalli

HSC
So my logic is they will give us two questions to choose from... i have not studied contemporary issues at all for world order, but since only at most one of the two questions given will be on contemporary issues i can just choose the alternative :D

thoughts?

rayy_bann

HSC
Not advisable cause some questions don't specifically ask for a certain section it may ask you a question that requires the integration of all the topics. In saying that they won't ask you to write absolutely the whole topic but definitely some parts of contemporary issues may be integrated. It's in your best interests to have an idea about it. You can use the contemporary issues in your examples. Whatever. But I certainly would not leave it out. Gl!

lobster1234

HSC
Would i be able to get away with just learning the legal and non legal responses for both my options? consumer and world order
Im pretty sure they will ask legal/non legal for world order not sure for consumers :/

Mixalli

HSC
Would i be able to get away with just learning the legal and non legal responses for both my options? consumer and world order
Im pretty sure they will ask legal/non legal for world order not sure for consumers :/
See from my experiences if you know the legal and non-legal responses you can just mould it to just about any question, besides if thats all you know by now then thats what your gonna have to stick with seeing as legal is in like a day and a half haha :p

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
For world order you wanna try and incorporate the contemporary issues regardless if it asks for them or not anyway.

Claire_xox

Premium Member
HSC
For world order you wanna try and incorporate the contemporary issues regardless if it asks for them or not anyway.
I definitely agree. E.g. our trial question was along the lines of "Discuss.....encouraging cooperation and resolving conflict in relation to world order". In this question I talked about the issue of Global Cooperation, in regards to East Timor as a successful attempt at encouraging cooperation between states-> thus restoring peace and resolving conflict
I think it's pretty essential to study your issues and mould them to ANY question whether it specifies or not

Mixalli

HSC
I definitely agree. E.g. our trial question was along the lines of "Discuss.....encouraging cooperation and resolving conflict in relation to world order". In this question I talked about the issue of Global Cooperation, in regards to East Timor as a successful attempt at encouraging cooperation between states-> thus restoring peace and resolving conflict
I think it's pretty essential to study your issues and mould them to ANY question whether it specifies or not
Ah in that case... i am utterly screwed. i have not even touched contemporary issues. im hoping to just scrape 89-90 haha :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)