My stupid biology teacher (1 Viewer)

ivan chohaili

HSC
my biology teacher is so delayed and stupid, we finished our first topic in term 1, we still havent done the topic test for it, he keeps delaying the topic test. Also, there was supposed to be a field trip for the first topic, and we are doing it now, in term 2. how delayed is this???? we nearly finished topic 2, and we still havent done the STUPID EXCURSION OR THE TOPIC TEST! im not mentioning any names, but the teacher is a..... well lets say he isnt a good teacher!

just tell me what you think of this, thanks for your time

2S1D3

HSC
Jeez whats with students blaming their teachers so much? If he hasn't done a topic test for it, find one on BOS or something similar and do it yourself. I had a Physics eacher that was usually behind on work and I made it my responsibility to teach myself the work that he was behind on. It's about time that you should get a bit independent and stop blaming your teacher so much. Btw man the Year 11 Bio course isn't even that hard, if you really want to do a topic test, search on the internet, there are shit loads of papers.

HSC
omg! it isnt necessary to do a topic test! chill!
we didnt ALWAYS do bio topic tests in yr 11 & i have a great bio teacher!
we did one on a field trip & a prac one, then our half yearly & yearly.

& which topic did you start with? a local ecosystem?

ivan chohaili

HSC
yeah tahts wat we started. im not complaining about doing the topic test, but its the fact that if he wants to give us one, he keeps delaying it. why doesnt he just give it out and get it over and done with. thats my point. anyway thanks for reply

ivan chohaili

HSC
Jeez whats with students blaming their teachers so much? If he hasn't done a topic test for it, find one on BOS or something similar and do it yourself. I had a Physics eacher that was usually behind on work and I made it my responsibility to teach myself the work that he was behind on. It's about time that you should get a bit independent and stop blaming your teacher so much. Btw man the Year 11 Bio course isn't even that hard, if you really want to do a topic test, search on the internet, there are shit loads of papers.

im not complaining about that, its just that he keeps delaying the topic test. like srsly why doesnt he make up his mind? either give us one now, or forget about it. coz he delayed it for like 6 weeks now

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
im not complaining about that, its just that he keeps delaying the topic test. like srsly why doesnt he make up his mind? either give us one now, or forget about it. coz he delayed it for like 6 weeks now
complaining that he's delayed a topic test....
theres not much in this lol
why would you be so annoyed just because he hasn't given you a topic test, even though he told you he would?
does it really affect you that much? if at all?

i thought this thread would have something more valid...but this is really dumb.

good luck in bio btw.
your teacher doesn't seem that "stupid".

Johanist

HSC
bl mate but i had that topic test and failed it soooo hard haha got lowest in grade even if i get full marks on my other test i cant even hit a C mark ah well just prelims :music:

phuck

HSC
but thats what teachers are for. it shouldnt be the student's responsibility to do their teacher's jobs, and teach themselves the coursework.

generally, at the end of every chapter in a textbook they have a little review section, so try that out.

Lukybear

HSC
Chill man... it isnt HSC yet. You can blame they all you want when HSC comes over.

And to 2S1D3 fucken stop showing off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)