• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

my subject activities (2 Viewers)

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
ok guys, so wat am i supposed to do now that all of the lecture sessions are full? will i have to take up the subject in another year or can i ask one of the faculty ppl about it.

tomekz

HSC
ok just checked my timetable and have a couple of problems..........

1. Is it absolutely necessary you have a tutorial session, because i just checked now and Intro to civil all the tutorials are full....

2. I also have a large clash that i see is impossible to fix

Lec2........10:00-13:00

and

Tut..........10:30-12:00

I have other tutorials but funnily enogh they are all at the same time....
and also the lecture...... im not in the lecture but am in the tutorial.....

No. 1 is this semester and no. 2 is in spring...

Last edited:

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
LoL i so didnt get many of my first preferences haha

got a few seconds , but lol ....

i got owned in the random generation.. or was it really random generation after all ? i did change preferences on the 17th (one day before the thing closes) , at the website they specifically said its not on a basis of 'first come first served' as they are all batch collected on teh 18th and sorted?

but is this really the truth people?

you decide

the power is yours..

(fuck 6:00 pm lectures. boo!)

tomekz

HSC
yeah managed to fix my little problem seems that there is a slight glitch with th thing...... anyways

Thusrday looks to be interesting 12 hours in the city...... 9.00-21.00 lucky me lol thats with a couple of hours in between.... tuesday can be literally a day off 11 til 1 and then wednesday off and th other days are pretty much in between....

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
ok guys, so wat am i supposed to do now that all of the lecture sessions are full? will i have to take up the subject in another year or can i ask one of the faculty ppl about it.
i tihnk people will change some classes so more spaces might open up, i am trying to get some spaces that are already full

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
tomekz said:
yeah managed to fix my little problem seems that there is a slight glitch with th thing...... anyways

Thusrday looks to be interesting 12 hours in the city...... 9.00-21.00 lucky me lol thats with a couple of hours in between.... tuesday can be literally a day off 11 til 1 and then wednesday off and th other days are pretty much in between....
i wouldnt mind doing my whole 12 hours in one day , that way i have a 6 day weekend. lol

Seraph

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
i tihnk people will change some classes so more spaces might open up, i am trying to get some spaces that are already full

if that is the case , then i shall check everyday :D

is there a finalization date for this though?

Seraph

HSC
N/A
shit , some of these dates though , although ive compacted this into 3 days ive realised that some weeks i wont even have some of the lectures/tutorials right??? m.. very vague to determine though/..

then again , most of the subjects in each semester do have lectures/tutorials on the same week , so i guess its best not to overlap anything

Last edited:

tomekz

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i wouldnt mind doing my whole 12 hours in one day , that way i have a 6 day weekend. lol
Nah out of those 12 hours.... 9 hours are actually in something.... and then i have one 2 hours break and two half hour breaks or sumthing like that......

smallcattle

HSC
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
ok guys wtf campus has the code CM?
CM is the haymarket campus.. u're doing Bus/Comp right?? that's where you'll do Bus

anyone know how 2 read the location..?? for eg. CB10.4.470.. does that mean CB10, level 4, room 470??

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yup, you should keep checking everyday as people keep swapping classes.

smallcattle said:
CM is the haymarket campus.. u're doing Bus/Comp right?? that's where you'll do Bus

anyone know how 2 read the location..?? for eg. CB10.4.470.. does that mean CB10, level 4, room 470??

Yes, thats right. The rooms in Building 10 are labelled as 04.470.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
guys! wat am i supposed to do? im not enrolled in a tut session for a particular subject cause its all full. but im should've had a place cause i went to the proper enrolment session.

Seraph

HSC
N/A
i wonder

is it still possible to change enrolment of subjects , e.g switch subjects between autumn and winter ,or is it too late to do that now... (cause this might help me in getting some better times nn my timetable..)

smallcattle

HSC
humm? you get to choose which subjects to at at each semester??

how come i was given the specific order of the subjects to do for each semester,..

Seraph

HSC
N/A
pretty sure u can

and yay till my lecture that goes till 8:00pm , cant wait to walk through teh central tunnel at this time!

Last edited:

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
smallcattle said:
humm? you get to choose which subjects to at at each semester??

how come i was given the specific order of the subjects to do for each semester,..
I was given a specific order. :( And now they're telling me that I don't even get to pick my tutorial, workshop, or it lab times either; that they'll sort us out. But I've already picked everything out on the 'My Subject Activities'. I swear, the DAB Faculty is screwy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)