my thoughts on the HSC (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Riddles said:
i am so not looking forward to the HSC, cos i'm a lazy shit and i don't study, but i normally always get good marks without studying
I see.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I was told the BEST way to success is to knw what you want!

Random coment; but to others, who don't aren't as worried as above (^), I think it's a pretty good piece of advice! :)

P.S There is still quite a lot of time left to pick up your act! :uhhuh:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
haha RIDDLES!!!! im in the exact same position! i never study, i barely know how, but somehow, i blunder my way thru exams and assessments and still come in top 10. either im naturally smart, or my year is a bunch of dumbasses. I'd sooner believe the latter

cerebrum

HSC
Riddles said:
i am so not looking forward to the HSC, cos i'm a lazy shit and i don't study, but i normally always get good marks without studying
I'm not looking forward to the HSC neither, however it does determine a small portion of my future. The idea that you don't study and still get good grades proves your skill to absorb information easily. Good for you.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I cant wait to get it done!

tennille

HSC
Why would you not be looking forward to the HSC if you get good marks without studying? :p

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
my thoughts are best summarised with "the_lil_azn"'s username
HSC SuCksSsSs!

Lennie

Riddles said:
You cant rely on natural ability forever.

I did that last year and averaged 85 for the exams. Still, even that was damn lucky.

There isnt long to go though :p

Carcus

HSC
to anyone who isnt looking forward to the hsc, such as riddles and i also (lennons_legend too!), reserve yourself to the fact that, oh well, too late now, move on and see what happens, you only live once

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Riddles said:
shame on you beast man
shame on you

cerebrum

HSC
Tennille said:
Why would you not be looking forward to the HSC if you get good marks without studying? :p
True, however it does bring you down knowing had you studyed you could have got significantly more than your recent mark.
My advice is to get it over and done with. I rather feel stressed for that moment of studying rather than hating yourself after the HSC.

tennille

HSC
cerebrum said:
True, however it does bring you down knowing had you studyed you could have got significantly more than your recent mark.
My advice is to get it over and done with. I rather feel stressed for that moment of studying rather than hating yourself after the HSC.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was kidding around :p.

BTW, it also pisses off people who studied their arses off and got the same mark as someone who didn't :p :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)