Myer Christmas Casual Training (1 Viewer)

helen1507

HSC
Hi guys.

I have recently been notified that I have to attend a Welcome to Myer Induction (Store) training session at Roselands Learning Centre as a Christmas Casual. Has anyone attended this before? What does it involve?

Any sort of information on this will be greatly appreciated.

Helen1507

kzsv

HSC
Hi guys.

I have recently been notified that I have to attend a Welcome to Myer Induction (Store) training session at Roselands Learning Centre as a Christmas Casual. Has anyone attended this before? What does it involve?

Any sort of information on this will be greatly appreciated.

Helen1507

i have mine soon too after i do my online tests =S Let me know how it goes =) ty

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
Re: Hi

They usually just give you booklets and activities to do, lots of powerpoints and managers will tell you what's expected of you. There will be training on customer service techniques, OH&S, training on the registers, etc.

Don't worry too much about the register technicalities if you get confused, it'll become easier when you actually start, and other staff will always be there to help you if you ask.

Otherwise, just enjoy the day and pay attention.

bobohappy

HSC
hey,

i was wondering how myer contacted you for the casual training? did they do it through email??? or call??

cheers,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)