myer group interview! (1 Viewer)

aussie-boy

HSC
leekiss said:
do we get paid for the 2 days training? i know we get for the 3 hr online induction.
hmm well thats what they say
BUT they refused to pay me because allegedly i couldnt prove id done the training
absolute bullshit - i didnt chase it up, but make sure you do!!!

pandaaMONIA

HSC
Well, I got my email a bit over a week ago saying i'll get my welcome package 'within the week'.
Yeah. I haven't
What should I do? If anything

born2b

HSC
errrr .. soo pissed didnt make it coz i sat at the damn wrong table..

meh, i can think of a million reasons why i didnt get in ..

but err.. theres always next time..

HSC
Had my interview today - it was just like people said here, which was great since I knew what to expect. I was the youngest at my table (everyone else was in Uni or older) which was a little daunting, but I think I did pretty well.

Fingers crossed I get through. How long did it take those on here between interview and email saying you got the job?

born2b

HSC
flyingKangaroo said:
Had my interview today - it was just like people said here, which was great since I knew what to expect. I was the youngest at my table (everyone else was in Uni or older) which was a little daunting, but I think I did pretty well.

Fingers crossed I get through. How long did it take those on here between interview and email saying you got the job?
lol ur not alone

i was the youngest in the room! and yeah on the table there were people u cud no way relate to .. and lame conversations.. meh

err ,, good luck

HSC
born2b said:
lol ur not alone

i was the youngest in the room! and yeah on the table there were people u cud no way relate to .. and lame conversations.. meh

err ,, good luck
Lol yeah, I had a cool 19/20 year old guy next to me who knew some people I knew so we got along well, and another girl who was at Uni who was pretty nice, but the other 3 were foreign Uni girls who none of us could really talk properly to.

I just hope the supervisor guy thought I talked enough lol...

supachic

HSC
N/A
has anyone heard from chatswood myer regarding their application?

Last edited:
HSC
Ahh so today I got an email:

Thank you for your recent application for a position with Myer and for your participation in our selection process for Christmas.
From your application and assessment we are able to establish that you have a combination of skills that makes you a suitable candidate for a position with Myer.

and so on. does this mean I've got the job and they're just finalising the details? I really hope so!

jq.08

HSC
yayyyy i a job at myer!

tip to all interviewees- if they havnt called you two weeks after ur interview- CALL THEM- that way they'll see ur keen nd offer u a job

thats how i got mine :D

HSC
At our interview we were told that it could take up to 4 weeks to hear back, and they will email you with a yes/no, since phoning is inconvenient for both them and you.

Siya mehra

HSC
Hi everyone

Actually i have a query that i just joined woolies and i am casual there..so i dont have any fixed roster but now i got invitation from myer so can anyone tell me what shud i do asap..i have interview on tuesday..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)