Myer Uniform (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
Bit of a lame question I know, but whatever.

Just wondering if anyone knows about the uniform requirements for girls working at Myer? I'm going to start work there in a few days and figured I should probably be dressed appropriately, the guy at the first training session said that we need to have white collared shirts with 'sleeves', now can this be half sleeves or must it be FULL sleeves?
Unfortuantely I forgot to ask him about it and would rather not wait until the next training session to ask someone.
So...any ideas?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Yep you can't wear open toe shoes, you can't wear sleeveless and has to be block colours (black and white obv.)

you don't have to wear collared shirt!? wtf. what a weirdo. trust me you don't. just as long as its not sleeveless and is black and white.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
btw which myer are you working at out of curiosity?

HSC
Yeah, like the others have said, aslong as its not sleevless you will be fine. My store (ha excuse the pun) is pretty relaxed, like on Sunday I was in an area with a girl who was wearing a summery black dress and white sneakers. so collars are definately not required. you can wear all black every so often, just don't make a habit of it is essentially what we were told.

anyway, goodluck with your first shift! i've had 4 so far and I'm really loving it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)