MyLearners fake hours (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
yeh i agree with you, there is more to it than just knowing how to drive. split-second decision-making is a big thing and only comes with experience and practice - no way around that. cause it doesn't matter if you are the safest driver ever, you are still driving on the road with lunatics and you need to know how to act quickly in those rare situations.
that sorta split second decision making doesn’t matter for the test (it really just tests basic stuff and criteria) but it definitely matters in real driving, the amount of accidents people in my year have gotten in is crazy

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
bruh u dont practice for split second decision makings lmao thats not how it works plus even if u drive full 120hrs it doesn't really change much cus in the end ur gonna have to go p's anyways its not like u got full drivers license

u might as well get it over and done w if ur think ur competent enough - that was the whole purpose of this post, whether or not u can fake hours and i just gave examples where most people do
personally if I compare my driving ability and confidence at 40hrs vs now at 130+hrs, it is insane - like it definitely makes a difference to practice - and im not even the most experienced driver to say all this but regardless safety of yourself and others should be priority

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)