• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Myspace vs Facebook (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
facebook is boring as fuck.. i seriously hate the amount of fucking cunts inviting me to shit i dont even want. all i want is some sort of profile sharing community like myspace that lets me just recieve comments and msgs, keeps me up to date with music acts like latest songs they release, tour dates and that. and the glittery text bullshit pages i stear clear of.

msn > myspace > shitbook

meeggles

HSC
zehurricane said:
well if you see a girl with her age set as 16 or 17 you will know that she 13.
i am a 17 year old girl and have that on my myspace.. so automatically when coming across my myspace you think i am some 13 year old or some shit? that's lame

myspace is way better than facebook! facebook is weird and confusing with all it's applications and shit

etahpxe

HSC
N/A
meeggles said:
i am a 17 year old girl and have that on my myspace.. so automatically when coming across my myspace you think i am some 13 year old or some shit? that's lame

myspace is way better than facebook! facebook is weird and confusing with all it's applications and shit
That post was lame.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Just use MSN and Habbo =d it the only way to get a online gf not myspace or facebook

bozin

HSC
When I was a little boy we didn't have this 'myspace' you used to ride your horse down to your mates house and pop in a hand written letter or chat over a cuppa. If you didn't like it you got the lash, didn't like that and you got more lash. We didn't have no 'text sms' either, Netty didn't like it, and she got the lash. Lucky she liked lash otherwise she'd of got more. The world went and got in a big hurry.. We didn't have no 'e-mail' either, letters were much more personal. If you didn't like personal you got the lash, and if you didn't like that you got the catta nine tails.

nandison

HSC
HEYA URRM, WELL YERRR IM NOT sure if its my age but i find bebo more entertaining ,and myspace and harder to set up and more formal and facebook just boring !!

i think it just depends on whether you have friends on it , coz wen i had no friends on myspace i hated it , but now i do , i love it and hating facebook coz i have no friends!!!*cries silently * lol !!

if ya wanna add me plz do so lol ?!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1209877325

or

www.myspace.com/sariiana

lol coz i have no friends!! lol

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i use myspace more
i find i that the applications on facebook are sometimes annoying, maybe because i dont have time to play with them
myspace u can customise your page more

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
I use Bebo and Myspace. Facebook is alright i guess. The only difference is that real celebrities use Myspace and Facebook while Bebo are all fakes. I prefer Bebo though

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Facebook employees check what profiles you look at

"My friend got a call from her friend at Facebook, asking why she kept looking at his profile," says a privacy-conscious source at a major tech company. Turns out Facebook employees can (and do) check out anyone's profile. Not only that, but they also see which profiles a user has viewed — a major privacy violation. If you've been obsessed with a workmate or classmate, Facebook employees know. If Barack Obama's intern has been using the campaign account to troll for hotties, Facebook employees know. Within the company, it's considered a job perk, and employees check this data for fun.

http://valleywag.com/tech/scoop/facebook-employees-know-what-profiles-you-look-at-315901.php

I wonder if facebook knows I stalk my ex-boyfriends 67 times a day :eek:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
11kloseboy said:
I use Bebo and Myspace. Facebook is alright i guess. The only difference is that real celebrities use Myspace and Facebook while Bebo are all fakes. I prefer Bebo though

Actually you're wrong, celebrities use Facebook more for personal use, for Myspace they use for advertisement for whatever they do. You'll be surprised that Facebook have heaps of celebrities on it, the downside to it is that they don't use their real names that everyone knows them as.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)