mystery shopper..... (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Id absolutely love to do that!

Apparently when you're waiting for a job with the monorails thats what they get you to do in the meantime, its awesome pay....and you get to shop!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
ive seen ads to be a mystery shopper in the paper. its like 4 stuff, u know maccas well they have mystery shoppers there that go in and buy things to test the service, so thats why the staff are happy alot of da time. To be a mystery shopper you get money and you have to go buy a product and then fill out forms to rate the service n stuff.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah its to test the employees of certain stores/chains on their customer service standards.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
me me me me me!!!!!!!!

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

^_^
tis fun sorta and easy but its not constant work or anything

eeyore

I've seen a few ads for mystery shoppers, but usually they have specifications for what type of person they're looking for. Usually you have to be in a certain age group (depending on where they want you to shop), so I don't think there are many opportunities for teens.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
this reminds me of a job that i went to two years ago- "taste testing" pizza shapes biscuits. :D
and how do you get into this? i would love it

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
and how do you get into this? i would love it
i found the job from a friend of mine- he got it from his local newspaper- it was a kool job, i worked like 1.5 hours and got $50 and of course pizza shapes biscuit. there's also other jobs such as tv commercials- i went to a tv commercial, in where i was part of the "audience" in this holden rodeo ad. got $60. w00t. :cool:

jesshika

supreme being
they offereed a postiion for mystery shopper in blktwn and at parra.. but i dont know if they are already taking.. they probably are anyway!!!

apparently.. it says something along the liness of;
must love shopping and get paid for doing it!
you have to write a store reporT?? or something and you get paid 15bux for each store report you doo!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, with mystery shoppers, do you get your item paid for, you getto keep it, and you get paid
or do you get paid and have to buy the item out of that
or do you get it paid for and not get to keep it

whats the go?

2late

One of my mums friends is a mystery shopper. I don't recall how she got the job. She mostly goes to the fast food stores. But basically all she has to do is either go into a store and order food, or get it delivered to her house. She's given money, told what to oder and she gets to get free food and get paid for it.

But she does have to write a report at the end of it. A report which includes everything from if the person is wearing their name to tag to if they indicate when then drive off after a delivery!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
omg, u shop n pplz pay u, wut a world...

i wanna do this =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)