MyUNSW :S enrolling subjects (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Hi,

I'm doing B Comm/Eng. I got an offer etc and have access to myUNSW... I haven't enrolled in any subjects yet... How am I supposed to know which subjects/courses that I'm supposed to enrol in??? :S

Last edited:

sunny

meh.
HSC
You're in for a real shock.

UNSW Handbook

This is stuff you should've already known when you were doing your UAC preferences.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
You're in for a real shock.

UNSW Handbook

This is stuff you should've already known when you were doing your UAC preferences.
Yeah I read all that...

But see UNSW Handbook Program - Engineering/Commerce - 3715 which is the course that I'm doing...

Note where it says:

And also choose three Year 1 Electives totalling 18UOC

These electives should be chosen from the Year 1 elective list http://www.eng.unsw.edu.au/rules/elective.htm
Well it happens that the link is dead... So what do I do? :S

Tronester

HSC
I'm also doing Bcom/eng. I'm fairly sure that u start off doing the engeneering 1st year but in second semester we can replace engeneering electives with commerce core subjects. Which commerce subjects u take I guess depends on wats being offered and personal preference. I was just gonna wait until midway through semester 1 to work this out.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Hi,

How am I supposed to choose my First Sem courses?

Thanks

UNSW !!
HSC
I'm doing a B Arts....other than the subjects that are second year subjects, it feels like I can pick ANYTHING....

Is there a way I should be choosing my subjects? I want to focus on Linguistics and/or Media, Culture & Technology.

Help = appreciated :)

Thanks !!

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)