N award (1 Viewer)

guidedbygod

HSC
Today the teacher threatened to give me an N award determination. Anyone care to explain how the n award system works and what i have to lose if i end up getting one. My school makes everybody do 12 units, so I'm stuck with a subject I don't want to do and I'm being punished for it.
I have been threatened with one for not attending school constantly. Apparently, you can graduate if you have n awards/n award determination, the teachers will just try and threaten you in order to "help you succeed". Not sure if that helps but that's what i was told :)

_rakelt

HSC
wtf ur school makes u do 12 units? oh my.... that should be your choice :/

Carl10101

HSC
I have been threatened with one for not attending school constantly. Apparently, you can graduate if you have n awards/n award determination, the teachers will just try and threaten you in order to "help you succeed". Not sure if that helps but that's what i was told :)
wtf ur school makes u do 12 units? oh my.... that should be your choice :/
Hey just want to let you guys know that the person you are replying to graduated 11 years ago lol

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know about the graduation thing because some people do graduate/leave in year 10 if that's what they want so it wouldn't really matter. However you can't move into year 11 or move onto the next grade if you have an N award. I know people who were forced to repeat because they had N Awards. It's best you at least catch up on them. Better safe than sorry.

blyatman

HSC
N/A
Hey just want to let you guys know that the person you are replying to graduated 11 years ago lol
There seems to be an extremely strong inverse correlation on BoS between the age of the OP's account and the age of the thread. Scientists are still investigating the matter.

minimoni3242

HSC
I don't know about the graduation thing because some people do graduate/leave in year 10 if that's what they want so it wouldn't really matter. However you can't move into year 11 or move onto the next grade if you have an N award. I know people who were forced to repeat because they had N Awards. It's best you at least catch up on them. Better safe than sorry.
Can you graduate yr10 and go on to yr11 if you have just one N award?

HSC
Today the teacher threatened to give me an N award determination. Anyone care to explain how the n award system works and what i have to lose if i end up getting one. My school makes everybody do 12 units, so I'm stuck with a subject I don't want to do and I'm being punished for it.
DAMN SAME

Are we really in the same place literally 14 years later?

I'm literally stack as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)