Name in folio? (1 Viewer)

ITimber

HSC
hi,

Was just wondering... is it ok if your name is printed somewhere in your portfolio, or is it best to black it out?

Thanks

me121

Premium Member
HSC
If you bothered to read the Major Projects Spec on page 46 of the syllabus then you would know that your work must "be identifiable only through the candidate and centre numbers". That means no name, school name (pretty stupid as they mark it at your school so they know which school they are at, anyway), also no photos with your face in it.

zagga20

HSC
Erm, is the identification thing limited only to images and photos of yourself?

I have a poster i made up, with a friend of mine in it :S
*is lazy and didnt read the syllabus*

Danny40

HSC
Ok so I get we're not supposed to put our name in it, but are we supposed to put our student number on it?

Should we have a coversheet with the name of the project and our student number, or will the name of the project be enough?
Or does the teacher put some sort of coversheet on it with our student number or something?

me121

Premium Member
HSC
you get a little tag to stick on each piece to write you student number and school number, (not the same as the centre number that you write on the exam paper).
you can also put you number on your work.

you shouldn't put your photo, just blur out your face. + thats another computer skill for them to see.

zagga20

HSC
We got told to write our student number on EVERY piece of paper we handed in -_- and doing graphics, and having two folios worth of sheets, that was a long night ; ;

me121

Premium Member
HSC
well that's a waste of time... you don't need it. just a sticker on the front of each piece of work. anyway the markers came to my school today.. they are so old.

christop thommo

HSC
hey about the student no... what you should do is create a template that has the page number, date, chapter title of the folio(your project) and your student no. all on it.
the title up the top left
chapter top right
stud no. bottom left
date bottom right and pg bottom middle.
make it so that it automatically goes on every page in your folio. that way you dont have to worry about forgeting any.

it takes like 2 minutes to make and saves a lot of time. it also enhances the use of computerskills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)