Name your top 5 favourite rappers (1 Viewer)

HSC
ahhhh i found my copy of 'lifestylez of da poor and dangerous' Big L's def somewhere up there on my list

'when i was 12 i went to hell for snuffin jesus' :D

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
wu tang sound better when raekwon and ghostface are spitting on a song

or ODB solo.

cappadonna is the weakest imo

and method man's last album was sooooo sooooooooo soooooooo terrible
Cappa was never in Wu, he was just down with them, and now they have beef anyway i think. I reckon he kills it on some songs but.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
LMF^^ said:
From my understandin iz that Shady iz under Aftermath and G-Unit iz under Shady. They just makin mo and mo labelz which I really don't understand.
Nah they are definately all sperate, even though artists are one all 3 labels (50 cent on shady/aftermath/gunit) They all have their own CEO'S (Dre, Eminem, 50). None of em are "under" each other. Eminem doesn't make money off Gunit records (besides if he features in /produces a track), Dr doesnt make money off shady etc

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Soma said:
Cappa was never in Wu, he was just down with them, and now they have beef anyway i think. I reckon he kills it on some songs but.
Wu had alwayz consisted fo 9 members, ppl like Killah Priest and Cappa were just brought into the Clan etc.
I believe Cappadonna first featured in Ghostfacez Ironman, he waz pretty good in there.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Wu had alwayz consisted fo 9 members, ppl like Killah Priest and Cappa were just brought into the Clan etc.
Thanks for reiterating my post you fucking parrot.

dza

Large Member
HSC
Some $hit said here is true, as in sometimes it is difficult to choose a fav mc from a group / duo that tag team well and have a lyrical flow that compliment one another. Ppls have mentioned Raekwon and Ghostface (and Wu collectively really), and of course it is hard to separate Mos Def and Talib Kweli when they spit together (under the name Black Star I think).

Nice to see ppl appreciating the likes of Common and Gifted unlimited.

Jadakiss (go jada)
Nas
Mos
ChuckD
Charli 2na (from j5, got me into hip-hop back in the day)

to name a few

artfag

Banned
HSC
LMF^^ said:
I believe Cappadonna first featured in Ghostfacez Ironman, he waz pretty good in there.
S, you stupid faggot

illmatic

NaS
HSC
actually Sugar Hill Gang are nothing but biters. They stole the whole concept and lyrics of Rapper's Delight...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
illmatic said:
actually Sugar Hill Gang are nothing but biters. They stole the whole concept and lyrics of Rapper's Delight...
U serious? And they are supposed 2 be the pioneers of the game...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
AHAHAHA lol oh bro ima mix up all the good parts bro fuk yall

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
lets diss the DJ from last night,

'omggg this next songs exclusive janet bro' *janet jacksons 'go deep' comes on*

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again? i dotn understand what u said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)