Names (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Wow cherryblossom, i guess real life experiences do rub off when you write huh? =) Well if he's an asshole, let him be an asshole :p
And the australian identity is quite important to my story. It's not so much how he acts but just that i'm trying to emphasise who and where this character is located.
But Kami, thank you, i like it
heheh Hogan =) Damn that sounds blokey.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i love to make up names so thats all i did... i usually make them up when the character enters the story... i don't come up with a heaps of names and just hand them out randomly to characters... i try to make up a name that i can type/write over and over again and not get sick of it.
my main characters name right now is Shalia. it kinda just come from my head but i think it fits the character.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I have decided to name my main character Zayden. my story is seperated into 4 chapters, in each of which his schizophrenic condition worsens, and from the second onwards he will no longer be referred to as "Zayden" but as "He" to reflect his belief that he is without a personality.. he becomes the embodiment of the Greek god Dionysus.

I'm getting more into it now, and having fun. I wrote my first 400 words today and decided to completely change my angle. I'm liking it. :D

princesssfi

breakmystride
HSC
i called my character abigail - basically because i liek the name,
but in hebrew it means 'father's joy"
which ended up saving my story - because i had no idea where it was going, but it turns out her father died. so there you go.

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
My characters are the Father, the Stepmother, the Woman, Hansel and Gretel.

It's very deep.

sevenpuddings

HSC
Mine is Anna... for my sister and a friend of ours... symbolic to me... except her name is mentioned once... the rest its in first person... so I

Korobushka

HSC
Curtis for my main story, I for the other.

No last name for Curtis yet, but I spose it could be, for something symbolic if I need it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)