Napoleon Dynamite!!!! (1 Viewer)

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
BabyGirl69er said:
The first time i saw Napoleon Dynamite i was so fuken confused and weirded out but after seenin it the second time i thought it was the funniest shit. It has to be one of the best random movies of all time. Does anyone else agree? any comments?
Yes .

HSC
Its probably the funniest non-sensical movie I've seen in the last couple of years, I just love Napolean's deadpan delivery and Kip is funny as

icecreamdisco

HSC
a few funny lines here and there, overall i wish it would die. i dislike pre-determined cult films.

Genesys

HSC
It takes a special kind of person to appreciate this movie...you either love it or you don't! I am indeed one of those "special" kinds of people! plus the "I caught you a delicious bass" line would make anyone laugh!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
hows is it one of the best movies for MTV movie awards??? thats fucked up

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
kill bill 2 should win that segment.....that or ray SHOULD win

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
americans are fuckin morons.....well most of them.... the CNNNN team (mainly juilian morrow) proved that

BabyGirl69er

I am currently living in the ocean just until i fi
HSC
Americans may be idiots but they have a completety different sense of humour to us aussies, like Genesys, it takes a special kind of person to enojoy this film.

Genesys said:
It takes a special kind of person to appreciate this movie...you either love it or you don't! I am indeed one of those "special" kinds of people! plus the "I caught you a delicious bass" line would make anyone laugh!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i like my random senseless humour...but this movie really isnt that good, just like harold n kumar, that has funny lines but in general aint that great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)