Napoleon Dynamite (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i was reading up about the movie, and someone said the director tried to create a sence of late 80's early nighties atmosphere, even though the actual time was later on.

i personally thought this movie was good. good representation of people that attend high school years and that good things happen to even the bigges trejects and loners.

the two esse's "mexican thugs" are funny i thought. so didnt really fit in with all the geeky napolean friends

HSC
my mate learned the whole dance lol its so funny watching him do it.. dont know how he remembers it..
"You know theres a buttload of gangs in this school, this one gang kept wanting me to join because i'm pretty good with a bo-staff"
"yeah its pretty much the best drawing ive ever done, i spent like three hours shading the upper lip"
and
"its a Liger, its pretty much my favourite animal, its a lion and a tiger mixed, bred for its ability in magic."
haha gold

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
Overrated. Stupid MTV and their biased awards shit.
mtv give awards to movies that are popular with teeagers and younger generation. They dont give awards to excellent movies which are eg war movie or heavy drama movie. thats what the other award shows are for.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
SashatheMan said:
mtv give awards to movies that are popular with teeagers and younger generation. They dont give awards to excellent movies which are eg war movie or heavy drama movie. thats what the other award shows are for.
Did you notice the MTV slogan on the movie poster?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)