• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

National Mathematics Summer School (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Did anyone hear about this particular program?

I got selected by my school with my other mate to compete for places in this course but I am not really sure how I can apply for this course (i.e. what I need to hand in). I am pretty sure it's neither exam-based nor interview-based. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Argh, I think I have enough Maths without needing to go to a Maths camp. =\
But of course, it would be nice to visit other students from various other schools. :)

jockrussell

HSC
I got selected from my school to do a science 1. It was called summer science school and it was located in ACT.

To apply i had to go to a website and enter my details.
Then i had to do an interview so they could select 6 people from 60 from my area.
(I didnt go because i couldnt get to where the interview place was because my step dad crashed our car lol)

It could be a similar thing

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jockrussell said:
I got selected from my school to do a science 1. It was called summer science school and it was located in ACT.

To apply i had to go to a website and enter my details.
Then i had to do an interview so they could select 6 people from 60 from my area.
(I didnt go because i couldnt get to where the interview place was because my step dad crashed our car lol)

It could be a similar thing
Yeah, I have 3 of my close mates applying for them. They got into district interview and they are hoping to get in.

I wish you luck as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)