Nature's Way - Metabolift (1 Viewer)

sleepplease

HSC
Hey guys,

A friend of mine has just started using Metabolift to lose some weight, and I noticed that each tablet has over 80mg of caffine - that means she's cosuming 160mg of caffine before each meal (so about 480 mg a day).

Does anyone know if there are side affects to this medication? Or has anyone tried it? I'm kinda worried about her - that's a massive amount of caffine, could it damage her heart or something?

Thanks,

quik.

HSC
Too much caffeine can potentially fuck you up, yes.

I have no idea what the dosage was, but some guy had a heart attack or something from drinking 8 or so red bulls.

Google wins: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...d-bull-overdose/2007/08/18/1186857834956.html

Either way, your friend shouldn't be using anything except diet and exercise for a while. If those two things arn't down, she's only setting herself up to fail later.

dsruptdSPuNKRaT

HSC
that stuff's screwed. get her onto Blackmore's Metabolism Advantage, it's safe on people and isn't designed to help you crash diet like Metabolift is. and if in doubt, always ask a pharmacist or your dr before you get on new meds (it sounds tacky but really you should do that anyway). hope that helps!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)