Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Umm... a golf course, a botannical garden, a beach, the english faculty staffroom of a higschool, the stairwell of an investment bank.... ;)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
ioh yeah ive done it with my parents beeing home but thats not really naughy.. u just turn on the music, lock the door and voila'

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yeah, parents thing is fairly common, so is going carparking.

The state library is impressive I must admit. I've done the local library but the state library just has that element of impressivness about it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah you should get a medal for that.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's harder to do it on transport, because I know that the Circular Quay - Manly ferry just doesn't give you enough time to finish... it's better if you're just at a non-moving location.

And asqy, spill it... because you know the expectations are growing so tell us know so we don't get all excited and are let down.

mack

Banned
HSC
Well i cant say ive done the deed in a naughty location, but in an exam once i asked to go to the toilet and went and tugged the meat. If youre ever at Erina Fair, dont go in the instant photo booth outside Big W.(It might have gone by now, not sure). My friend and his girlfriend have done the deed in there. I heard the thrill of potentially getting caught makes it 1000 times more fun-is this true?

mack

Banned
HSC
Carparking isnt that extreme nowadays. Me and some buddies were drunk, and walking around a beach carpark, and caught one of our friends doing the deed in the backseat of his car. So we yanked open the door and exposed him, and his ass was going back and forth like a friggin sewing needle! He was on top though, which isnt the way to go in the back of a car-you bang your head way too much.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't think I'd ever do it in a public toilet... they are too dirty lol

BabySilver

HSC
mack said:
Carparking isnt that extreme nowadays. Me and some buddies were drunk, and walking around a beach carpark, and caught one of our friends doing the deed in the backseat of his car. So we yanked open the door and exposed him, and his ass was going back and forth like a friggin sewing needle! He was on top though, which isnt the way to go in the back of a car-you bang your head way too much.

So what you let her go on top & hit her head? not much of a gentle man are you?

On the other note... beach (both sand & sea), public park on the kiddies see saw, in a 4wd in a national park. was a little more exciting there cause it was his wife's 4wd, pool, spa, moving car (not sex but still sexual acts), while the guy was on the phone to his mum having a conversation. all i can think of right now

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
The risk is the thrill of it... and its fun.

I remember Felicity and I were busted at the botannical gardens in the city by a group of 25 japanese tourists doing a night tour. The tourguide had this big spotlight and wham, we got blinded and all we could here was the tourguide apologise and hurry the tourists along... what the weird bit was there were a couple of camera flashes... so no doubt we're in some japanese couple's photo album.

I wouldn't do it in a public toilet, I like my hygene, I wouldn't do it in a train for matter too. Nothing beats sex in the snow... I remember in Thredbo one winter with felicity, we went outside and were trying to find a good place and along the way, we found 3 couples going for it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)