Naughty 2012ers! (1 Viewer)

Renegader

HSC

HSC students are taking illegally obtained prescription medication used to treat ADHD to help cram for their final school exams, which start tomorrow.
The Sun-Herald spoke to students from five schools across Sydney last week who admitted to using the medication, saying it improved their focus during study.
But medical experts warn that they are risking side effects as serious as psychosis and heart problems.
As students try to maximise their study hours, some are exchanging tips on internet forums about the most effective methods of combating fatigue. Comments posted on the boredofstudies.org website include debates about the effectiveness of caffeine pills and prescription medication, as well as cocaine and the hallucinogenic drug DMT.

He tried the mixture while studying for his trial exams earlier this year, and said that it drastically increased his word rate.
"I was set to write around 2000 words but at the end I noticed I had written over 9000," he said.
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/heal...t-study-aid-20121013-27jnr.html#ixzz29E7RMeYo

Last edited:

2xL

HSC
LOL biggest bs. Not possible i dont think. 1.25words/second no breaks for the entire 120 minutes.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
The fact that it is a meme makes it less legit that he said it, good on him for fooling the stupid reporters though.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Knew that woman was up to no good when she posted here.

We don't like her kind round these parts.

Blocy

HSC
N/A
rofl, she didnt notice that she got trolled?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
It's not as though 2012ers are the first to do this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)