Nba Playoffs 2003! (1 Viewer)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
if you look at the team its pretty young, besides jason kidd. i think karl malone will be the leader, hes got the experience and i think is averageing above 20 ppg and 7 rpg. so he aint that bad for an old fart :p

big_will08

hmmm id like to see how all those ball hoggers will play together tho...
i mean, someone is gonna give up some shots...will it be kobe? AI? or tmac?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah im surprised with Malone, he's been at least consistant every one of his damn 18 or so seasons in the NBA..

I too was there at the Lithuana v US game...if Lithua won it woulda been better

big_will08

stats mean nothing tho!
look at MJ's scoring avg for his rookie season for example...that amazing stat doesnt necessarily mean they were the best at the time! That mindblowing scoring avg didnt equal a championship!

or another example is Willis Reeds 4 pts in game 7 of the NBA finals! even tho the stat says 4 pts and like 10 minutes in the first quarter, that moment will always be remembered as the most inspirational moment in nba history!!

i dunno...i really liked MJ and pippen! hehe and i was a bulls-hater then! MJ could've at least donated a championship ring to patrick ewing! lol

big_will08

well...its the end of round 1...

i really wished blazers would beat the mavs...nothing better than to see history in the making...but i guess it wasnt to be

tmac is out of the playoffs...i knew they wont go that far but i cant help but feel bad about it....he was so exciting to watch! couldve spiced things up in the east!

tduncan is mvp again...i thought KG or kobe shouldve got it but Tduncan did win it! he put up some great numbers this season and carried his team to the top of the nba...im not arguing!

hmmm...lakers vs spurs will be a great matchup! im going for philly in the east...and the celtics to beat the nets!(i am a jason kidd hater...i dont like wifebeaters)
kings will beat mavs in 5 games again...thats my prediction!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)