NBA- whos goin to win this year's title? (1 Viewer)

Tao~te

HSC
Hey any Houston fans here? the rox piss me off so much, they have the best one two punch in t-mac and yao but look at their record, PATHETIC. How will they eva be good enough to be like the Shaq-Kobe days.........

tensai

HSC
Surprised to see any B-ball fans cuz australia is a paradise for cricket rugby etc...and proly the only developed country not to show the NBA {shows how tasteless we are}.

Well to answer ur question, maybe it's never cuz T-mac simply sucks....the rockets boss must be out of their minds to trade francis and mobley and cato for this piece of shit. He is nowhere near Kobe's standard and Yao is nowhere near Shaqs standard. Yao tries hard and has developed into a very good player, but some of his physical features limit him from becoming dominant, He cant jump and his arms are short, which is why u see him getting blocked by ppl heaps shorter than him.

While for Tmac...he is the kinda player who doesnt noe how to play in a team (look at him when he was in Orlando)...

To be honest Jeff Van Gundy's tactics is out of fashion, which is the biggest reason why the rockets are going down. Look at the top teams rit now like the sonics and the suns, they both use a very mobile sort of offense based on fast breaks and outside shooting, a new style of offense that is sweeping the NBA atm. Van Gundy is still sticking to the old half court offense, wait for Yao to get into the paint and waste a coupla seconds before passing to him or sometimes dun even do so, they just keep on passing the ball around until they turn it over.

It's really depressing to watch the Rockets nowadays, why did they trade francis!!

tensai

HSC
As to who will win the title this year. I favour the Heats. Playoff is a whole different ball game, and Oneal's experience will be very valuable. could be Miami Vs Spurs final.

aidan910

HSC
everyone is backing the spurs to come good in the playoffs. but i can see the suns turning it on in the playoffs, there starting 5 is difficult to match up on offensivly which will hurt some teams...

as for tensai.... stop hating mcgrady. he is easily top 5 in the league. ask anyone who knows basketball and they will say the same thing.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
i hope detroit win again. hopefully they will come good by the playoffs. they are the best 'team playing' bball team around. no superstarts, no hogs, and best of all no egos.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
its a shame that houston are goign shit, they got a mad team

S

Shuter

COme on T-Wolves, I don't know what their problem is, but KG is far and away the best player in the league anyway.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
The timberwolves just have too many head-cases. "I've got a family to feed" Spreewell, like 100 other NBA players is a total dickhead. Cassell, dickhead. The formula for the NBA is the same every year, more dickheads in you team = more losses. Of all the basketball on tv, in terms of quality of play, excitement, etc, NBA is the worst. Theres one thing people hate more than dickheads and that's dickheads who get paid millions to act like dickheads, hence the nba sucks

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
ESPN INTERNATIONAL AND NBA EXTEND GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH
MULTI-YEAR TELEVISION RIGHTS RENEWAL AGREEMENT

2004-’05 Season Marks 15 Consecutive Years of NBA Telecasts on ESPN International

NEW YORK, January 10, 2005 - ESPN International and the National Basketball Association (NBA) have reached a television rights agreement on a multi-year renewal, continuing to build upon a relationship dating back to 1990.

The agreement calls for ESPN International to televise up to 51 live NBA games per season, including regular season and playoff action, to Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East, Africa, and the Pacific Rim.

51 games! That's like 1 per week, thanks ESPN. You are the best!

nuffsaid

BOS Founder
HSC
aidan910 said:
everyone is backing the spurs to come good in the playoffs. but i can see the suns turning it on in the playoffs, there starting 5 is difficult to match up on offensivly which will hurt some teams...

as for tensai.... stop hating mcgrady. he is easily top 5 in the league. ask anyone who knows basketball and they will say the same thing.
ever heard of defence?

until t-mac learns how to play defence, i might consider him being top 5... but right now, i dont think so

Last edited:

Drag-0n

HSC round 2
HSC
I dont mind tmac.. he is a ver good offensive player and u cant say he doenst have skill!
As far as this season goes.. as much as i hate the spurs (mainly how duncan's boring game reduces me to tears) i think they gonna go to the finals... the west is much stronger this year once again but alot of the teams cumin up are only starting to do well they dont have a consistent record for making the p.offs, thats why i think the spurs will go thru.. if not them then the suns as long as nash stays in.. we seen how lost they were without him!!

Im not much of a west fan tho!
ANd the one thing that shure shits me is the Vince trade.. Sure he wasnt goin n e were in toronto.. and he needed to get out.. but wat the fuck! as soon as he leaves toronto gets all their players stepping up and chris bosh averages a double double, skip to heats up and rose plays his old game again..
meanwhile carter is over in new jersey, jefferson fucks himself for the season and they go downhill like nuttin else..
how can so many teams be built around 2 players, but u get a combination of kidd, possibly the best point guard in the league, maybe not this year but definately over numerous seasons b4.. and carter the dunk king.. nah fuck wat n e of u say he is!!!!... but they cant put shit together..
n e ways out of my wet dream..
heat have the east basicly wrapped up especially id wade is pullin numbers like his is.. btw has n e one noticed how his numbers are shittin all over shaq??? just a thoguht..

nuffsaid

BOS Founder
HSC
carter's a softy who even admitted tanking some games at toronto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)