Nba (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Anyone here follows the NBA?
Yep I do

Im a Rockets and Knicks Fan.

My dreams were shattered when Mcgrady went out for the season.

Ah well, they will still make the playoffs i guess.

08er

HSC
i follow the houston rockets as well, yao ming's funny to watch and yeah shame about mcgrady

F2001

HSC
I tend to follow key players such as dwight howard, so the magic.

Shaq, so the Phx (esp after defeating LA!!)

I like to watch LA, Celtics, Cavs.
i use to go for Spurs, but I don't like Parker and Duncan can be a bit boring to watch. But hey, they get results... (not this season:D)

J374.

HSC
N/A
Yeah, Lakers ftw. But I am catching a bit of Euroleague now to watch Ricky Rubio.

illmatic1990

HSC
I'm catching as much as I can on One HD. Always had a bit of interest in it but have never had the chance to catch any of the games until now. My prediction is Cleveland and L.A. Lakers for the finals. I'm a supporter of Detroit (don't think they should've picked up Iverson though because I'm a bit of a Rip fan, get Billups back!) but my favourite player is D. Wade (not just because he's become the highest 2009 scorer, I've been a fan for ages, but that sure does help lol). Going to be going to L.A. in just over a weeks time and will be seeing Lakers and Denver at Staples in L.A. and am pumped as to see that (tickets were sure expensive though). Not going to be in AUS for the playoffs though (going American then Europe) so I'm a bit bummed about that.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Dennis Rodman tried to seduce me. I don't watch the NBA anymore.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Bulls Fan.

Dwyane Wade is my favourite player though, he has been my favourite player ever since i got into basketball like 2004-2005.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Favourite player is Kobe, for obvious reasons.

He pulls of shit no other player in the league can and everything is timed to perfection. The mark of a true great.

llaura

HSC
N/A
diehard pistons fan. used to live there back in the days of good ol jerry stackhouse. and yeh word about iverson. hes fuckin shit. billups was a key element of the team. they should buy steve nash, sell iverson, nash and rasheed wallace could have an epic combination

Muimo

HSC
diehard pistons fan. used to live there back in the days of good ol jerry stackhouse. and yeh word about iverson. hes fuckin shit. billups was a key element of the team. they should buy steve nash, sell iverson, nash and rasheed wallace could have an epic combination
They weren't getting anywhere with billups anymore.

Rodney Stuckey will become a truly great superstar soon, i watched him all this season and last, he is so good. He also looks like 50 cent.

Iverson + Rasheed Wallace combo should kill any team. However they just need to be together for a longer peiod of time.

HSC
They weren't getting anywhere with billups anymore.

Rodney Stuckey will become a truly great superstar soon, i watched him all this season and last, he is so good. He also looks like 50 cent.

Iverson + Rasheed Wallace combo should kill any team. However they just need to be together for a longer peiod of time.
they wont even make the playoffs next season

Lukybear

HSC
Spurs any1? Ginobli is one the awesomest non-african player in the NBA

kb-24

HSC
Andrew Bynum is back from injury.
Lakers will win the championship but Kobe wont win MVP its going to be lebron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)