Nbl - Nhl - Nfl (1 Viewer)

Kmara2nv

HSC
T-mac01 said:
omg please stop talking y'all. You're making me sick.
azzaaaaaaaaa...no.....ur teln me peja stojakovic is shit...bibby i kno he aint one of the best but i like him personallly..but u cant deny peja.....and the kings are going shit now but i like them just coz team is shit dont mean u change...so :burn: ...neways i dont give a shit wat u say.....by the way u like and1

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Kmara2nv said:
azzaaaaaaaaa...no.....ur teln me peja stojakovic is shit...bibby i kno he aint one of the best but i like him personallly..but u cant deny peja.....and the kings are going shit now but i like them just coz team is shit dont mean u change...so :burn: ...neways i dont give a shit wat u say.....by the way u like and1
dude your English is horrible! It's giving me a head-ache!!!!!
I don't hate Peja or Bibby.
And I don't like AND1 but I don't hate it either.
Now just shut up, please!!!!!!!!!!!

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
Grizzly said:
Hmm, yes i need to find something similar for NFL.

But yes, American sports are great. You even get that "we're in Australia look" when you start throwing a gridiron around in the park - haha.
Check out "10 Yard Torrents" .. havent tried them yet but apparently its supposed to be decent ..

How is there not more hype in this thread after THAT COLTS GAME!! .. Even if you werent a fan that was a comeback and a half!! The Superbowl countdown begins :D

And yeah, I know this thread is old as .. but it needed to be done :)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
S3ng said:
NBA is the best man. they got bryant, lebron, shaq, wade, iverson, garnet and last but not leas t-mac.

The Houston Rockets Rule
You forgot Nash, Stoudemire and Marion :p

Oh, and Arenas, how good is this guy? Can't wait till the play-offs get started. NBA playoffs are the best of all the North American sports..

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
Thje NFL is the best league in any sports, period. I have loved in dearly for a while now but it bums me big time that i dont have pay OR broadband, so i get to see very little footage.
But i was wondering if ne ones friends give them shit for liking a sport that wear padding and takes 4 hours to play (NFL)?

HSC
Gridiron is the greatest game in the world. Im australian and play for my local and state team, and yes we cop shit for wearing so much padding but it just part of the game, u cant play it without the padding properly.

:burn: :bomb:

Last edited:

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC
biomic said:
Check out "10 Yard Torrents" .. havent tried them yet but apparently its supposed to be decent ..

How is there not more hype in this thread after THAT COLTS GAME!! .. Even if you werent a fan that was a comeback and a half!! The Superbowl countdown begins :D

And yeah, I know this thread is old as .. but it needed to be done :)
LoL i kno this is a very late reply but i have to say I regret tuning out after the first half. I thought they were gone. I wanted Patriots in the superbowl... shame

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC
FuelPumpingEngn said:
Gridiron is the greatest game in the world. Im australian and play for my local and state team, and yes we cop shit for wearing so much padding but it just part of the game, u cant play it without the padding properly.

:burn: :bomb:
now where would one go to watch an Australian state grid iron game? cause that sounds really cool. i think padding is just the opposite to being sissy stuff. you can hit so much harder with it.

HSC
STaLLiNG STooGe said:
now where would one go to watch an Australian state grid iron game? cause that sounds really cool. i think padding is just the opposite to being sissy stuff. you can hit so much harder with it.
well my club team plays at UWS kingswood campus hockey fields, friday nights. The state tournament is at the gold coast in may.

www.nswgfl.org.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)