NBN News / Open Day (1 Viewer)

MailMofo

HSC
To the girls interviewed at the open day at Callahan by that NBN news reporter, use are fucking morons.

How fucking ditzy do you want to sound? " Like, OmGz I like might totally be doing Nursing or Bachelor of drama, stupid bitch, don't you mean B.Arts and picking drama as a major?

And to the other snooty looking scrag that got interviewed, WHO THE FUCK WEARS WHAT YOU WORE TO A FUCKING OPEN DAY? Dressing up in red leather heels and a some-what formal dress. I bet you you gagged on some meat just to get that interview, you media whore. And yes, everybody was laughing at what you wore at the open-day, trust me, i was to.

laila09

HSC
wow what the hell is that all about???

You sound jealous love. :jump:

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
To the girls interviewed at the open day at Callahan by that NBN news reporter, use are fucking morons.

How fucking ditzy do you want to sound? " Like, OmGz I like might totally be doing Nursing or Bachelor of drama, stupid bitch, don't you mean B.Arts and picking drama as a major?

And to the other snooty looking scrag that got interviewed, WHO THE FUCK WEARS WHAT YOU WORE TO A FUCKING OPEN DAY? Dressing up in red leather heels and a some-what formal dress. I bet you you gagged on some meat just to get that interview, you media whore. And yes, everybody was laughing at what you wore at the open-day, trust me, i was to.
It's just the way it is mate

The first 2 weeks of uni, the (1st year) chicks dress up like they're going to a nightclub every day

it's rolleyes worthy but also kinda cool, lol

cassiecocaine

HSC

Shut the hell up, the girl in the red dress is my friend.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Heh, I can't believe I missed this thread!

use are fucking morons.
Was that irony intentional?

You'll notice that a lot of people (girls especially) will be a little over-dressed for first days of uni. I for one am a fan of it, it's a good way of being able to tell which are the excited first-years.

Kaatie

HSC
note to self: make sure not to look even slightly dressed up!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yah coz all the bois go crazy ova the chix in heels.

Just be a normal human being innit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)