need 2 more ppl for medentry group discount (1 Viewer)

rodie

HSC
hey everyone!!
if anyone is interested in the medentry group discount plz pm me asap!!! i need 2 more ppl!!!

thanxx

msomana

HSC
Don't bother, you can find the same stuff for free online, see the other threads for details.

rodie

HSC
wow r u serious??? can someone plz give me a link??

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
google "IQ tests", "psychometric tests". Also consider purchasing Mensa puzzle books but you absolutely must purchase the materials from ACER the company that runs the UMAT test. http://www.umatweb.acer.edu.au/

Last edited:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
google "IQ tests", "psychometric tests". Also consider purchasing Mensa puzzle books but you absolutely must purchase the materials from ACER the company that runs the UMAT test. http://www.umatweb.acer.edu.au/
I agree with Wooz. If you're a hardcore googler, you will find questions which are very close in style, and structure to those found in all the UMAT prep course company offerings.

It would not surprise me at all if they do in fact search the Internet, copy questions simply changing the name of each individual situated within the scenario, and sell them to MBBS applicants for absurd amounts of money (e.g. $1099 for Incarus, or $500+ for Medentri) - what a bunch of slugs dude.

Listen, wait until I organise the majority of relevant prep materials I have on various DVD data disks, and I will share with all here. I'll upload some IQ type questions (books), psychometric questions and additional resources (copyright free) lolz. Additionally, I have many audio books (e.g. Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, House of God, Harvard's Guide to Optimising your Memory, Understanding Peoples Emotion, Understanding Body Language etc... I have heaps of gear to help prepare however, unfortunately, I don't have the time to upload, and share.

Peace my friends,
-Bacilli (Labs today) :wave:

soondoos

HSC
rodie said:
hey everyone!!
if anyone is interested in the medentry group discount plz pm me asap!!! i need 2 more ppl!!!

thanxx
hey rodie,

if you still want two others for the medentry promo, i'm up for it? yeah if you are just reply to this thread and i'll give you my email or something :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)