Need a English Standard Tutor (blacktown area) (1 Viewer)

riel

HSC
Hi guys!
i need a English (standard) tutor someone around the blacktown area
holla back if you're interested or email me at: mharielle.munoz@education.nsw.gov.au

beachee99

HSC
hey i live in blacktown :)
I did Ext 2 english in 2009 for my HSC
i did advanced english therefore but i will certainly be able to lend a hand for the Area of study and general essay writing.

I am going to undertake English and History Teaching at UNSW in 2010 and have a Department of Education and Training - TEaching Scholarship.
I achieved 88.45 for my HSC but achieved top bands for english .. my other subjects brought it down :(
check my profile out below.
Sydney - Tutor in Biology, English, Essay Writing, History, Legal Studies, Maths, All school certificate, Basic Skills Test, SNAP and Selective test subjects.

i have my p's so time and area is flexible. if you can get a friend it'll be cheaper for both of you with a reduced price each.
thanks

tiara21

HSC
Hey, I need help with English and Maths and I am also in the blacktown area. Just wondering, do you tutor Maths aswell. I am doing General Mathematics? Can you please reply ASAP to my email mutiara.austriana@hotmail.com, Thank you. If possible can you also tell me how much it cost per hour?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)