Need a girlfriend for my formal (1 Viewer)

camielle1699

HSC
whoever posted this is the biggest loser who the bloody hell goes on boredofstudies message boards to beg for a girlfriend and tell the world how much of a nerd they are and how they can't get any....hahahahaha

Jarsh89

HSC
Who would you rather spend the last night of school with? A random chick or the group of friends who you have known for several years and will never see again together? Thats why none of my group is taking dates. Doesnt mean we can't dance with chicks, just means we dont have to do the annoying shit.

Smithyo

Unleash Hell =)
HSC
timlay said:
:|

i'd rather take a real life friend, than to ask some random internet person.

what if she turned out to be a HE and KIDNAPPED YOU :O.
ROFL, fucking hilarious LOL
funniest thread, good read.......:cool:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Either don't go, or go by yourself.
And if you do decide to go, it doesn't need to be a girlfriend - any female friend will do.

But thanks for the good laugh, anyway. ;)

Pace_T

HSC
brogan77 said:
Dress up a tin of soup really pretty like with a little dress and a bit of blush+eyeshadow.

No one will notice the difference.
LOL! very creative dude.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Most people I know who took dates wish they didn't (unless it was a friend of partner who knew their friends) said they had to babysit their date. Go alone or take a date/friend if you must but you can have a good time just with ur friends. You dont need someone to be your girlfriend to take them on a date!

shoy

HSC
yeh I agree, you either take a date who knows your friends so that they can have a good time as well. otherwise you'd be either sitting/dancing with them all night whilst wishing you could hang out with your friends! OR you don't take a date at all. there's no shame in that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)