need a job!! any recommendations for an 18 yr old? (1 Viewer)

nakedcrumpet93

HSC
title speaks for itself, ive applied literally everywhere in my area :/ any suggestions??

nakedcrumpet93

HSC
been there done that. was at hungry jacks for 2 months. screwed me over with too many night shifts on school nights finishing at 2am. this was during hsc and turned me off having a job. but noow i really need one lol

Thief

!!
HSC
been there done that. was at hungry jacks for 2 months. screwed me over with too many night shifts on school nights finishing at 2am. this was during hsc and turned me off having a job. but noow i really need one lol
Well if you're desperate that's the only sort of job you're going to be able to get unfortunately.

ClassOf2013

HSC
McDonald's.

I know what you're thinking, McDonald's is a drop kick job for 15 year olds. But trust me, it is not as bad as you think! From what i've heard, it's the best 'fast food' type job. The pay isn't too bad either, it's above minimum wage. I get just over $9, and i'm a 16 year old trainee. After I finish my training it goes up to $10.50 per hour. And it goes up by $2 every time you have a birthday.

What i'm planning to do is work here for a year or so, quit before my HSC, then get a 'better' job (most likely retail) after my HSC has finished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)