Need a tutor in Wollongong? (1 Viewer)

slinkysezzy

HSC
Need a tutor for Advanced?

I may suck at maths...

...flunk in physics

BUT I'M PRETTY DAMN GOOD AT ENGLISH!

...and if you're one of the many students out there who just wants English to make sense I'm here to help.

*********** WHO SAID YOU'RE GOOD AT ENGLISH?*********

I just finished my English HSC one year ahead of my grade and still finished up with 4th for Advanced, 3rd for Extension and 1st for Extension Two with a mark of 49/50. A pretty solid achievement for someone whose still technically in year 11.

*********WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING?******

To share some of my skill!

One-on-one tutoring to help with:

• Assessment preparation (and solving that age old mystery - how do you study for English!)
  • Analysing Essay Questions to take the stress out of in-class tasks - never memorise another response!
  • Understanding what the teachers actually want (another of life's little mysteries)
  • And developing an understanding of the techniques and theories underpinning the study of English.

*******IS THERE A FREE-BEY?********

Although I can't offer you steak knives, I can offer you UNLIMITED online and over the phone advice as well a free marking service and access to the study notes, past papers, resources and practice exams I've gathered throughout the year.

*********HOW MUCH AND WHERE?*******

For the Southern Suburbs of Sydney as well Campbelltown, Macarthur, Camden etc you can have my help, on your doorstep for $30.

In Wollongong, standard price for at home tuition is $18 or in the library at the Gong for a stunning $15.

**********HOW DO I GET IN ON THIS?**********

email = sara.howson@gmail.com or call 0427121100

Make English Make Sense!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)