NEED a tutor physics/chem/maths (1 Viewer)

ashok9891

HSC
HI guys someone has asked me for a female tutor who can teach maths, physics and chem around straithfield/burwood/ashfield or somewhre close to the station. so if you know anyone please message me or reply. cheers.

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hey ashok9891

Physics/Chemistry: I'd suggest Mr Zhang because I heard he's good but the problem with him is that he's got a thick asian accent which is quite hard to understand but if you can understand what's he's saying then you're good to go to him. Another one in the area is Matrix which is quite expensive. They have free trial lessons there so go for the trial and if you like the teacher you had at the trial, then make sure you get him/her and no one else (an example is DJ) however you need to be aware with how much you're paying

Maths: Don't know any "good" maths tutors around that region however if you're willing to venture out a little more then you can find better maths tutors

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
There's another guy in the straithfield area named Gary who runs a tuition centre of his own called Synergy education. He's got an ad on this sit so it's best to check him out

jamesey

HSC
Hi I am around that area, and can tutor. Phone is 0457085765
Hey guys! My name is James and I study a double degree in Law and Medical Science at UNSW. I also tutor HSC students, I have been doing so for the past three years.

I offer a high level of expertise across the following subjects:

- All levels of Mathematics (General, Advanced, Extension I & II)
- English (Standard and Advanced)
- Biology
- Chemistry
- Physics
- Economics
- Legal Studies

I'm very flexible in terms of timing, give me a call or flick me a text on 0457 085 765 and we'll work out a time to suit your busy HSC schedule.

Rates are also negotiable.

Cheers, James

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)