SteeVe
HSC
Hey mate

Currently i am in yr11 but i am looking for a good tutor to get me through yr12

currently i want a tutor for

eng studies
3u maths (4u next year)
SDD

it would be great if u can help me through msn as well =)

i live in hurstville so i guess its kinda close to u =)

plz send me a pm with what u charge for 1.5 ~ 2 hrs a week, i also wouldent mind visiting u to get tutored after school or something

ar5ena1

HSC
How the hell did you get b6's in physics, maths 4unit, english ext, and 2 high band 5's in english 2adv and chem and not get 99.??

HSC is getting insane!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
ar5ena1 said:
How the hell did you get b6's in physics, maths 4unit, english ext, and 2 high band 5's in english 2adv and chem and not get 99.??

HSC is getting insane!
English is truly that important. I wish I'd got just a little higher in either to get me 10 Band 6's (Premiers Award) + a UAI 99 or above.

ceasetehconfusn

online now
HSC
I am so anggrrryyy right now. How the flying *?%# do you comment in this thing under 5 minutes!

The point of my comment is to ask whether you're still tutoring or not?

I think I am in serious needdd of some tutor guidance & help here. Except hurstville is pretty farr [at least i think so anyway]. hmm coz my parents are tightasses *rote*...would you be able to charge me $20-22/hr? mm just out of curiosity. :confused: Speaking of curiosity is that you in the webpage you have down in http://www.lakegroup.com.au/frameset.html ..?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Yes I am still tutoring.

Hurstville is south Sydney, about 1/2 hr from Central by train. We can disscuss price further later.

It's not me in the webpage no.

princessjen0125

Yes i'm interested!

Hey, only just reading this now but yeh it sounds great and congrats on ur awesome marks. only problem is i don't live in that area, i'm pretty much southern gold coast but it would b good if u wouldn't mind doing a bit of an email thing with me! i'm doing eng advanced with all the texts u studied. eng ext 1 as well but revenge tragedy.
so yeh if you're interested, email me please! princessjen0125@hotmail.com

DeeBee

HSC
i can be a customer!

i need any help i can get! and hopefully you'll be of help.
im in year 12. i dropped physics..but i need help in maths extension 2 and sometimes extension 1....and some help in chemistry wouldn't hurt.
$25 an hour!!! im not made of money!! you better be worth every peny (or small australian currency)
i live in the west. like....blacktown area. thats far from sutherland im thinking. but if you can...then yeh.
thanks,
diana

melbel

HSC
tutor needed for adv english

Hi Mclake,
Me and 2 of my friendsare in desperate need of of an english tutor and we're doing the same topics as u did, we are all shire girls are u still available. give me a ring 042 2539447 thanx melbel

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
hey i need a tutor in physics, you did the hsc in 2002, can u still remember anything you learnt in physics. lol cos that was ages ago! but anyway yeh i need a physics tutor and 2u maths tutor, so ill prob get back 2 you sometime when i have heaps of questions ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)