Need advice for choosing courses (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hello I'm new to bored of studies, I apolgise if I'm posting it in the wrong section.
I'm not really sure where to ask for advice but I'm really struggling to find an appropriate course for me. I enjoy doing chemistry, physics and SDD but i'm not sure if comp sci is 100% the thing for me, from my research it seems to delve into the theory between software and hard ware (not 100% sure) , artificial intelligence and stuff. If i choose comp sci is a single degree ok? The thing is i don't do economics or commerce and does not seem to be the subject for me, so I don't really want to do double degree with those subjects. Also whats the comp sci double degree with advance science. I'm so confused what it is.

Many thanks!

idkkdi

HSC
Hello I'm new to bored of studies, I apolgise if I'm posting it in the wrong section.
I'm not really sure where to ask for advice but I'm really struggling to find an appropriate course for me. I enjoy doing chemistry, physics and SDD but i'm not sure if comp sci is 100% the thing for me, from my research it seems to delve into the theory between software and hard ware (not 100% sure) , artificial intelligence and stuff. If i choose comp sci is a single degree ok? The thing is i don't do economics or commerce and does not seem to be the subject for me, so I don't really want to do double degree with those subjects. Also whats the comp sci double degree with advance science. I'm so confused what it is.

Many thanks!
Comp sci seems to be two groups:
1. Actually likes comp sci. You would know you are group 1 if you are group 1.
2. Those people who don't know what the heck they want to do so they try to maximise employability, i.e. go commerce + comp sci.

comp sci + advanced science just means you do two degrees. You choose a major for your science degree. and then you do comp sci major for your comp sci degree.

Comp sci degree
- maths
- more maths
- programming
- theory - algorithms etc.
- probably electives

A uni degree in comp sci is probably more on the theoretical side.

Normally people who like comp sci also enjoy maths. Comp sci as a field was basically made by applied maths.

TamzidZ

HSC
Omg bro no way u made an account here lol. Come do bachelor of anime girls at crunchyroll university with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)