Need advice on studying(english/math) after trials (1 Viewer)

gahyunkk

HSC
finished my trials weeks and going back to school soon
But for english, i want to hear some advice on how to study effectively for 2months until HSC.

And for math3&4u, is it better to go through the past HSC ppr and trials papers?
Ive got heaps of trials paper so i was gonna skim through the papers and only do the questions which look hard.
My school uses Cambridge for 4u but is it time wasting to do another text book questions? (E.g. Fizfatorick or sk patel)

Thank_You

HSC
For English, I'm a memoriser. About to touch up all my essays, and memorise that shit. Should take 2-3 weeks for perfection, then start attempting essays.

I reckon for maths, a few past papers every week until HSC, and skim through math notes/formulas for the topics you're not as strong as you could be/ or do past papers aimed at the topics you could do better ! : )

iStudent

HSC
I'm going to be doing 2 months of non stop hsc papers :D
except for inequalities, I'm going to do all the textbook questions i can find on that. (since I'm so bad at it and hsc papers barely has any of these questions).

gahyunkk

HSC
I'm going to be doing 2 months of non stop hsc papers :D
except for inequalities, I'm going to do all the textbook questions i can find on that. (since I'm so bad at it and hsc papers barely has any of these questions).
Samesame im not that good at inequalities&probabilities :(

MrTammoth

HSC
finished my trials weeks and going back to school soon
But for english, i want to hear some advice on how to study effectively for 2months until HSC.

And for math3&4u, is it better to go through the past HSC ppr and trials papers?
Ive got heaps of trials paper so i was gonna skim through the papers and only do the questions which look hard.
My school uses Cambridge for 4u but is it time wasting to do another text book questions? (E.g. Fizfatorick or sk patel)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)