need advice (1 Viewer)

nice5uy

HSC
recently i got a problem regarding my enrolment to UWS(bachelor of business & commerce parramatta campus) 1st yr. It somehow wont let me enrol into any of my subjects and says invalid. I think it is due to either not applying for advanced credit for previous uni studies ( ist semester) , am i able to enrol all my second semester subject in time for 2nd week of uni? And who do i see for professional assistance?

kagura

HSC
Are you entering in the unit codes correctly? You pretty much have to enter the numbers before the point, for example: instead of "1234.1" you have to use "1234". If that's not the case, then I'd advise you to contact someone from UWS. :)

nice5uy

HSC
yeh did dat guess ill have to go bak campus and ask the head of program or coordinator.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Hi, you might want to try calling student centre first, no need travel all the way to uni.

I am not sure what you are asking..But yeah, might be issue with registration. I am sure there are no problem with enrolling for first semester subjects.

nice5uy

HSC
yeh uni starts on monday 27 but i havent registered for any classes for 2nd semester like introduction to business law financial accounting etc. im just scared that my enrolment will lapse and that i wont be able to start the course in time.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
It is OK to make any changes before the census date. Which is 31 August 2009. It is still long away. Should be ok. Although usually it is compulsory for you to attend first classes. So you need to get it sorted quick.

2009 Spring Session 31 August 2009

Census Dates | University of Western Sydney (UWS)

"Census date is the official cut-off date for enrolment for each session. Please ensure your enrolment is correct before census date as you must pay fees for all units you are enrolled in as at midnight on this date."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)