Need Advice!! (1 Viewer)

misha

howdy,

im in yr 12 and coping ok with study and stuff, but i hate the school senario. What i mean is i'm sick of the way even as a senior having to copp the usual "tuck ur shirt in " and line up in too lines" garbage i wana finish my yr 12 at TAFE.

i need some advice on the subject.....thanks....

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
hey there, im doing my HSC at tafe in Ultimo, wat do u wanna no about tafe?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
well throughout life you are going to have to listen to what others tell you to do.. especially when you are working you cant exactly do what you want because you dont want to listen to those who are responsible for you. if i were u i would stay in school.. theres only 8 months to the hsc and theres so many support services available at school.. as well as co curricular activities to take some stress away
dont go to tafe unless you horribly fail and are desperate to go to uni.. its so much better to have graduated from a school.. you dont get a graduation certificate unless you complete school.. its kinda pointless to have wasted 5 years there for nothing..

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
two of my mates went to tafe to finish their hsc.

In the first term they said it was the best. Casual clothes and you can smoke.

two terms later where are they? at home splurging of their parents money.

Dont bother leaving school, its just chad if you do

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
its up to you really, i mean, things like tucking your shirt in and lining up shouldnt get to you. really, are you prepared to leave your friends behind? i'd say stay for the rest of the year because adjusting is a whole new game itself.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
stay at school.
out in the real world there is noone telling you what to do and you will be looking back with fondness at your school days, wishing there was someone there telling you to do stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)